Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any sponsors here sell the Dyna ignition and software with cables. I would also like to see if I could get a group rate since I will be buying the software and several others will also want the ignition.
Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
is it a good buy?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i didnt think it did MUCH ( still something ) if you didnt have either really high compression , or a really built up motor if your drag racing because it adds to all the really high top end .. not positive about it though

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did thanks. Very good price. I was just trying to help out a spnosor. If any step up to that price I will buy 3 of them.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Bob Craycraft also sell's the dyna fs and program software.

Just the ignition on the site above is 264 when you add it to cart. Bob has better prices then that...so doesn't ebay.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
LE Raptor said:
Bob Craycraft also sell's the dyna fs and program software.

Just the ignition on the site above is 264 when you add it to cart. Bob has better prices then that...so doesn't ebay.
No, ebay sells them for 320 and up.

No offense to almighty craycraft, but his prices arent always the lowest. If you are getting engine work or want a rare item its one thing. But if you are just shopping for parts you can get a better deal than most any engine builder can give you.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I didn't realise what I saw on there. That price is awesome....that does beat CR's price on the Dyna FS. :nod:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts