Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these assholes who i went to school with like 5 years ago IM me and say "yo fag" i'm like alright. Things get worse and worse and me and 2 other people end up fighting these queers. I got a one good punch in, but also got a uppercut to the jaw :lol: . I just dont get it, why do people insist on starting shit?

Anyhow, my jaw is killing me. It hurts when i close is and apply some pressure, but only on the left side of my head near my ear.(i got punched on a direction towards the left side). and when i like open it to much, anyone have good things to do to make it not fucking hurt so much?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
You might have fractured it :scared:

I fractured part of my jaw on a pedal bike.. it really hurts.

Put some ice on it and get some tylenol.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crazed said:
You might have fractured it :scared:

I fractured part of my jaw on a pedal bike.. it really hurts.

Put some ice on it and get some tylenol.
nah i dont think i fractured it, its not that bad

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
When I used to box alot, I used to get that all of the time even with a mouthguard in, I say just wait it out and it will get better in a day or two :tup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hmm.. yea I hate cocky kids who like to run their mouth.. I just sit there and keep to myself unless somone offends me or a ladie friend.. then I step in. Well at the last homcoming game there was 4 kids from anohter school and they where calling my real good (girl) friend some names and stuff and the one even pushed her :s96: and he was talking so much sh*t to me that his a$$ couldnt cash.. So we went out and I told him to have the first punch (we had like 12 of our school guys out there) and hes like no, so I went to turn around and he sucker punched me right on the side of my head.. I took a hit to his jaw he started screamin and carrying on by that time his brother stepped in and my one buddy had to knock his brother out of the area, then the kid went running down through the ball field and cleared the fence on the other side.. Well turns out the kid has a borken jaw, has to get plastic surgery and had his lips wired shut and was sucking through a straw, and I'm facing.. well LOTS of community service, and a big big big big big fine, he is facing nearly the same fine and community service too.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
-LE-YFZ450 said:
Hmm.. yea I hate cocky kids who like to run their mouth.. I just sit there and keep to myself unless somone offends me or a ladie friend.. then I step in. Well at the last homcoming game there was 4 kids from anohter school and they where calling my real good (girl) friend some names and stuff and the one even pushed her :s96: and he was talking so much sh*t to me that his a$$ couldnt cash.. So we went out and I told him to have the first punch (we had like 12 of our school guys out there) and hes like no, so I went to turn around and he sucker punched me right on the side of my head.. I took a hit to his jaw he started screamin and carrying on by that time his brother stepped in and my one buddy had to knock his brother out of the area, then the kid went running down through the ball field and cleared the fence on the other side.. Well turns out the kid has a borken jaw, has to get plastic surgery and had his lips wired shut and was sucking through a straw, and I'm facing.. well LOTS of community service, and a big big big big big fine, he is facing nearly the same fine and community service too so its all good
I know what it feels like to have to suck through a straw. So therefore I feel bad for the kid. It makes you just as immature as he is to start fights...just walk away. When you have to eat energy drinks for breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 weeks you will learn not to fight.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did you have your jaw wired shut crazed?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
tissan said:
No because it cracked horizontaly <SP?> and I got very lucky. But any pressure on it and it would have cracked all the way through. So therefore I couldn't chew ANYTHING for like a month. I had to drink shakes and energy drinks for a few weeks then graduate to speghettios and scrambled eggs. Tell ya what...it's not fun.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crazed said:
tissan said:
No because it cracked horizontaly <SP?> and I got very lucky. But any pressure on it and it would have cracked all the way through. So therefore I couldn't chew ANYTHING for like a month. I had to drink shakes and energy drinks for a few weeks then graduate to speghettios and scrambled eggs. Tell ya what...it's not fun.
:scared: :scared:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Tuck your jaw boy, tuck your jaw and you wouldnt have these problems....

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yeah, plus learning how to fight will help :lol: Take up boxing. When they throw a left, throw them a right hook to the jaw or temple. If that don't drop them, then don't forget about the good 'ol kidney punch :tup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
lmao, take a sucker punch to the demple, that might drop em for awhile :lol:

·
Registered
947 Posts
tissan said:
...Anyhow, my jaw is killing me. It hurts when i close is and apply some pressure, but only on the left side of my head near my ear...
Don't put pressure on your jaw when you close it then :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Blastermaster58 said:
tissan said:
...Anyhow, my jaw is killing me. It hurts when i close is and apply some pressure, but only on the left side of my head near my ear...
Don't put pressure on your jaw when you close it then :lol:
If he feels any where near as much pain as I did, thats near impossible :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
lmao, take a sucker punch to the demple, that might drop em for awhile
yea i got punched there a couple of times it will take ya down but when i got up i was mad as hell i got one good punch in before my friend pulled me off

1 - 18 of 18 Posts