·
Registered
360 Posts
I THINK you should go to the banshee forum

·
Registered
427 Posts
umm you might wonta post this in the banshee form... :roll:

but ....lol im bored....a banshee is a 2 stroke so your gonning to be replacing and just all out keeping it up more then a 4 stroke i heard (from a not very reliable resorce i might add) your sopost to replace the pistion every 40 hours of riding...but im sure its not that often...but too keep up the proformance..im sure its something like that.......are banshees ALOT more work....that could be debated...i personly would love to have one to play on but if i were investing in something i was planing on keepin awhile id get a 4 stroke..but id deff wouldnt mind finding a run to sh*t blaster or banshee for a GOOD price and give it a big bore and rebuild and little TLC...and just make it crazy :scared: ...then you could sell it and make half a grand or so :) :razz:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Banshees are just the same amount of maintence of any other quads. There is just a diffrent kind of maintence for it. If you rebuild it once a year it will last as long or longer than a fourstroke. :tup: :tup: :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
It really all depends on your perspective. 2 strokes wear out their rings so you occasionally need to redo the top end. Its very simple and most guys can bust it out in less than a couple hours. A 4 stroke is gonna wear out too but tearing into a 4stroke is not a fun ordeal. My shee engine blew up recently and I tore it completely down and am rebuilding it from scratch. The first day I pulled the engine, the 2nd day I had the empty cases sitting on my workbench. A 2 stroke is an incredibly simple engine to work on. So make your choice: several small, easy repairs over the years or relatively few repairs followed by one big one that makes you contemplate buying a whole new machine.

·
Registered
98 Posts
AyeKay said:
I had less problems with my banshee than i did my raptor. I love the 2-stroke simplicity.
same here i didnt have no problems with my banshee except the bolt came loose and my rear caliber came off thats it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts