Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer last week and put a belly skid plate on order, from DG. It came in and had the wrong hardware, and didn't fit???? I called the company and they said, we know about the hardware. Then they said that they wanted me to fax them a copy of my bill of sale to prove that I really had it??? Then they would send me the hardware to put it on. If that wasn't enough my other order came in from RM that had a front bumper along with a few other things. The front bumper was from DG, here we go again. It didn't fit right, and seem to have a bend in it from DG with hammer marks by the mud screen on the bottom?? Is it just bad luck or do they really suck? :s96:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have never had anything like that before, but i have had bad luck with DG products in general, but your problem sounds like something typical from DG, but sending the wrong part may be an honest mistake, but since its DG it probably is just bad service, i really havent had luck with DG at all, and there products seem a little more cheeply made than others :tdown:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
That's why you don't buy DG products. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah

well I still haven't got my nerfs yet, if the holidays are good to me I may be giving you a call "screamin96"

·
Registered
79 Posts
i recently bought a v-pro bumper from DG, i has to stress all 4 tubes a lot, about halve an inch to make it fit.
DG claimed to use the stock bolts :tdown: well they are too short to make a snug fit :s96:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bs

I think that a company that big should have a QA dept! I sent back my skid and went with PRM. The fit is better and they talk to you about their product. They have to know that people are going to other companies for better stuff. The only reason I got the V-PRO was to go over the top at RM before the end of the year. :nod:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

When I ordered my AC bumper, they sent me one for a Z-400. Hey...it happens.

Butt....there is no excuse for them sending you bent or dinged-up products.

It almost sounds as if the one you got was a return from someone else who got the wrong one and tried hammering it to fit.

No excuses for something like that. :s96:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts