Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch the pacer piston game? Primalirly the fight at the end. Those fans :no:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
just saw a highlight from that...:bs:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
artest fouled ben wallace and wallace pushes artest back onto the scorers table. things were calming down then a detriot fan throws a beer can at artest. artest and other players went into the stands. the fans were throwing punches as the players were also. then they were leaving and detriot fans were throwing stuff at players and coaches

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
My dad was at game, he was sittin in the corner behind the basket and he called me and told me to check it out, it was complete madness he said.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
yea it was an all out brawl w/ the pacers and the pistons fans

cops r lookin into this

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
WHAT A JOKE. it seems like "those people" have nothing better to do than fight eachother and shoot eachother

:no:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
WHAT A JOKE. it seems like "those people" have nothing better to do than fight eachother and shoot eachother

:no:
So if someone hit you in the face with a can of beer, you wouldn't do anything? I agree, they should have more self control, but c'mon...it's hard not to do something like that in the heat of the moment.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
screamin96 said:
So if someone hit you in the face with a can of beer, you wouldn't do anything?
:lol: :lol:
you gotta admit it 75% of basketball players have been in jail or prison bc of gun/drug related charges. the NBA is nothing but a bunch of hate driven prisoners who have too much money. its disgusting. everything usually turns out in a fight, or yet a shooting. :tdown:

·
Registered
804 Posts
But your only supposed to use the same force the guy did to you back on him, not go up there and try to beat his face in. The most he could have done without getting in trouble would be throw a beer back! Its a stupid game anyways who cares.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
screamin96 said:
So if someone hit you in the face with a can of beer, you wouldn't do anything?
:lol: :lol:
you gotta admit it 75% of basketball players have been in jail or prison bc of gun/drug related charges. the NBA is nothing but a bunch of hate driven prisoners who have too much money. its disgusting. everything usually turns out in a fight, or yet a shooting. :tdown:
75%, I never heard of any BB players getting into a shooting. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
it was funny, artest went after a guy and punched him then 2 min. later hes back out there and oneil punches him in the face and hit him so hard that he went to his knees, some people just dont when to stop. it had to do with the players, the cops should have stopped the fans from getting on the court, and should have arrested the man who threw the beer can. but i still dont like artest.

·
Registered
522 Posts
thats too bad, and pretty stupid, what if your mom or one of your kids got hurt because of that? those players involved should be suspended for a few games jmo

·
Registered
804 Posts
If i was that guy id sue the hell out of him, he didnt do anything and he gets punched in the right eye. The guy ont he court is who im talking about should sue the player that hit him.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Here is a bright idea. If you don't want an angry 7 foot tall black athlete kicking your butt, then don't throw beer on him.

They also just reported the one guy in the fight has been suspended for the rest of the year, another guy got a 30 game suspension and a few others 9 game suspensions. In this case, the athletes got screwed I think! Heckle them all you want but the minute you throw something at them intentionally, that is assult and they have every right to then beat the crap out of you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts