Blue Traxx Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I must be one of the few that prefer the stock plastics, with or without a fender shave!!
I agree, the stock plastics look so much better. im still not a fan of the shaved plastics, i dont like getting mud in the face unless its necessary.
Believe it or not I actually just did some mudding and I got more mud on me from the rooster tails of the rear tires than I did kick up off of the fronts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
after seeing the before and after pictures im prolly going to switch to the other plastics when i need to. ive been thinking about it lately and after seeing this, they are pretty nice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
are new stock plastics more expensive than custom?
might be alittle late on telling you but now im noticing on Maier's site they are having a closeout sale on the OEM rear, front fenders and hood. the gas tank cover is still same price. prices are good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
heres mine also, everything fit right up for me also perfectly fine. im liking those 450 lights on your warrior geeessfore

·
Registered
29 Posts
I must be one of the few that prefer the stock plastics, with or without a fender shave!!
i shaved the plastics on my warrior but no where near that much i just cut the seperate piece off around it kinda pointed them and rounded them off at the lower so im not totally eating dirt

21 - 29 of 29 Posts