Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking it DW, and I saw the ct 240 blaster kit. It looks/sounbs pretty extensive. Off the top of my head I think it includes.. porting, pipe, bore, sleeve, shave n rechamber head, reeds and some other things. About how much HP will this kit put out. I have heard around 40 + ! Would it hang with a stock yfz? Is it reliable, and worth the $1000? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
this kit will beat a YFZ..yes it was dyno'd at like 41.2HP..It came with a 35mm carb as well, and reed cage and manifold..You can get that kit alittle cheaper from PB.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
im not sure u can beat a yfz but i knno that ive never heard anythin bad bout this kit :tup:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
p8nt said:
im not sure u can beat a yfz but i knno that ive never heard anythin bad bout this kit :tup:
The YFZ has what 37HP was it..I don't remember..But I bet he can do it if he knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
p8nt said:
The YFZ has what 37HP was it..I don't remember..But I bet he can do it if he knows what he's doing.
I thought they were somewhere in the 40s? Anyway there is no way a blaster will beat a YFZ. :smooch: Wait till FactoryFX sees this thread. He will freak. :lmao:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
hondatrikesrule11 said:
Blasterkid13 said:
p8nt said:
I thought they were somewhere in the 40s? Anyway there is no way a blaster will beat a YFZ. :smooch: Wait till FactoryFX sees this thread. He will freak. :lmao:
and how do you know that? have you ever riddin anything other than 3-wheelers? :tdown:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
lol,too late Honda!I'm not gonna flip out like everyone thinks I am :lol:

I highly doubt it will beat a stock YFZ.In a drag it would be closer,but on the track the yfz's handling would shoot it ahead farther easy :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
This is the kit i wanted to get.. a little pricey, but i bet its worth it. Good luck and if you decided to get it, let me know how it works out :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I highly doubt that a 240 kit would help a blaster beat a yfz. Your comparing a 240 to a 450. Not only in the cc's but think of the power in the yfz and the torque. Any person that owns a blaster will probably say that a 240 will beat it. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
I highly doubt that a 240 kit would help a blaster beat a yfz. Your comparing a 240 to a 450. Not only in the cc's but think of the power in the yfz and the torque. Any person that owns a blaster will probably say that a 240 will beat it. :shrug:
Yeah, 250rs with big bores have trouble with the 450s, I highly doubt a blaster with a 240 will be faster. :lol:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
Cvillecoldblood said:
Yeah, 250rs with big bores have trouble with the 450s, I highly doubt a blaster with a 240 will be faster. :lol:
lol..dude 250rs with big bores would smoke a YFZ..you have no idea what your talking about right now, 250rs are fast..everyone knows that 4-strokes usally have double the cc of a 2-stroke, 2-strokes are faster than 4-strokes..

I know of a big bore 250r that would spank any 450 quad out there, but of course its a huge big bore and totally built for drag :)

Let me ask you guys one question..

Do you think that a Banshee that is piped and have a filter and what not would beat a stock YFZ450?

And would a big bore 400ex with a pipe beat a YFZ450?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:
lol..dude 250rs with big bores would smoke a YFZ..you have no idea what your talking about right now, 250rs are fast..everyone knows that 4-strokes usally have double the cc of a 2-stroke, 2-strokes are faster than 4-strokes..

I know of a big bore 250r that would spank any 450 quad out there, but of course its a huge big bore and totally built for drag :)

Do you think that a Banshee that is piped and have a filter and what not would beat a stock YFZ450?

I swear, you show how stupid you are every day :lol:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:

Well I've heard of 310s gettin beat by yfzs, but on the track the blaster still dosnt have a chance.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
factory effex said:
Blasterkid13 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:

I swear, you show how stupid you are every day :lol:
I think you show this site how much more of a dumbass you are then I do so just shhhhhhh.. :)

Now guys please answer the question, if the question was yes to those little matches I just posted then you just said that blaster that is ported and has a pipe and maybe reeds can beat a YFZ..uh oh..if you don't believe me go to www.cpcustoms.com and check out the videos :)

oh and i'm not talking about the track because the track is 90% rider and 10% bike

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow, i didnt want to start a flamefest. I agree w/ blaster kid.... look in the 250 bike class. 250 2 strokes and 450 4 strokes. Anyway, I just wanted to know about the power - is it smooth and would you reccomend it for XC? How about reliability? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Bansheeboy03 said:
wow, i didnt want to start a flamefest. I agree w/ blaster kid.... look in the 250 bike class. 250 2 strokes and 450 4 strokes. Anyway, I just wanted to know about the power - is it smooth and would you reccomend it for XC? How about reliability? Thanks.
I would totally recommend it, its a awsome kit, and a guy on BHQ has it that raced desert racing (XC) his name is Phragle he said its good work.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ok, all of you who keep saying whoever has the most horsepower will win, quit while your behind. Its not about who has the most horsepower (well, to a degree). Its all about gearing, tire size, how high your motor will rev, shift points,rider weight, the holeshot. Good God you people don't know what your talking about! :scared: This forum is to help people out, not to bombard people with your half-ass guesses.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
hondatrikesrule11 said:
Ok, all of you who keep saying whoever has the most horsepower will win, quit while your behind. Its not about who has the most horsepower (well, to a degree). Its all about gearing, tire size, how high your motor will rev, shift points,rider weight, the holeshot. Good God you people don't know what your talking about! :scared: This forum is to help people out, not to bombard people with your half-ass guesses.
I know what I'm talking about, I drag all the time and have studied up on all that..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts