Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i knew this time would come. Earlier today while riding at the beach with friends i was struck by another quad. While trying to avoid a head on collision with a noob on a trx250 he decided to turn in my direction instead of the opposite and when he noticed he was going for me he got scared and keep on the gas and smashed into the side of my rappy. :s96: :s96: He was doin about 30 and i was doin around 40-45 so when he hit me it crushed the nerfbar, the peg, and the heel guard, which was shoved into the rear tire causeing the rim to bend and shift the axle out of alignment. So if anyone has any of these items or knows where i can get some good ones for a good price please let me know. Will post some pics when i get them.Fu*kin NOOBS :s96: Also broke the case for the throttle where cable goes in when i went threw the bars , can the aluminum be JB Weld 'd back together cause the trigger still works?

·
Registered
37 Posts
that sucks did the kid throw you some money?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel bad for making him pay since we are friends but i did ask him to help me pay for it and he said he will try to get me some so it doesnt look good. But what makes me even more mad is we planned our frst trip to Glamis in Dec for new years and im not gonna get to make it now

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
LMAO, shure didn't sound like your friend in your post. My throttle casing was broke there when I bought my Raptor. I tried JB welding it but didn't let it dry long enough. If you let it dry long enough I think it will work fine...untill you roll it. I just ride mine the way it is, it doesn't affect anything.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah hes my friend, but i didnt want him out there, someone else let him borrow there old quad. Ive seen him ride and and ive ridin with him in his car and every time he gets into a jam he get scared and forgets to use common-sense on what to do. well here are some pics.

i guess we took them off before the pic but when i flew off my shoes stayed on the rappy. Also i notice yesterday looking at it the front bumper in the middle is smashed but we cant figure out how

·
Registered
686 Posts
Just a note: What happened to your friend is called "Target Fixation", it's probably the leading cause for motorcycle accidents (along with pure stupidity) ... Where you look is where you go, if you ever get into a pinch, for the love of god don't look at what you are about to hit, look at the escape route, look around the corner, look to the ground beside the tree .. just don't look at X that your about to hit.

·
Registered
366 Posts
That sucks, Ive ridden with buddies before that dont have much experience and they try to mimick what us, more experience riders are doing :roll: :s96:

Sorry, I dont have any of the parts you requested, I have a front bumper but its grey and I think thats the least of your worries right now

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wodering if it would be a good idea to pull off the plastics and and tear it down to make sure there are no cracks in the frame, if i do this i think i might as well send it off to be powder coated since we have a family friend that has a shop to do this. The reason I say this is that where the bolt that goes through the frame to connect the swing arm that area has some bent spots. It still looks like the frame is straight but may need to be gusseted in that area and i just want to check in other spots that there isnt any damage to welds.Cause i herd that raptor frame have many weak spots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts