Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a quick question for you guys...i heard from someone a while ago that you need to hang your crankshaft otherwise it will get unbalanced...is there any truth in this or is it just bogus bullshit??

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Stand the crank on one end (smooth end). If both ends have uneven surfaces, yes, hang it from the celing. Don't let anything touch the journals. Also, spray the entire crank with a bunch of w-d40 so it doesn't get surface rust.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks bobby...DICK!! just heard it from some guy a while back and was just wondering if it was true or not...and bobby...what are you talkin about...byron is more like an hour and half to two hours from us....unless your driving with Toj then its 3hours cauze he dont know where hes going!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
It only matters if the moon is at least 3/4 full and it is daylight savings time, only North of the 60th degree latitude...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lmao pokey....

350...i have no idea where dubuque is....but, i do know where Racine and Burlington is, my buddy jeff lives up there, bought 15 miles from Bong Recreational....how far you from Burlington???

·
Registered
463 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.