Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a quick question for you guys...i heard from someone a while ago that you need to hang your crankshaft otherwise it will get unbalanced...is there any truth in this or is it just bogus bullshit??

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like actually hanging it on a wall or something...so the crank is not touching the ground and is hangin as if when it was in teh motor it was in the compression stroke...

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
marty....this contributes to your 100% absolute true dumbass blondness :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Stand the crank on one end (smooth end). If both ends have uneven surfaces, yes, hang it from the celing. Don't let anything touch the journals. Also, spray the entire crank with a bunch of w-d40 so it doesn't get surface rust.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
350_Warrior_PoWeR said:
Hey Yam, I just noticed a crap load of Ill. riders on here, how far are you guys from like Byron?

byron motocross' track is like a 45 minute drive from me....

im located in naperville/joliet area!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks bobby...DICK!! just heard it from some guy a while back and was just wondering if it was true or not...and bobby...what are you talkin about...byron is more like an hour and half to two hours from us....unless your driving with Toj then its 3hours cauze he dont know where hes going!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
350...where do you live? I live in New Lenox along with Jim, Toj lives in the joliet area but is usually out here once or twice a week...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yam 21 said:
marty....this contributes to your 100% absolute true dumbass blondness :lol: :lol: :lol:
:tup: :tup: :tup: :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
It only matters if the moon is at least 3/4 full and it is daylight savings time, only North of the 60th degree latitude...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lmao pokey....

350...i have no idea where dubuque is....but, i do know where Racine and Burlington is, my buddy jeff lives up there, bought 15 miles from Bong Recreational....how far you from Burlington???

·
Registered
463 Posts
:bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Dubuque is in Iowa, right on the river, so I am really SW Wi, Im about 2 hours from Byron, I have no idea how far from Burlington, I think its like 2 hours or so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts