Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get new pipes for my passion 12 port Stroker kit but I do not know what ones to get? I do alot of trail riding and 300ft drag racing

·
Registered
603 Posts
I know Jim from passion reccomends the sheerer. I think they rev out a lil higher than the CPI's too. Cant go wrong with what the engine builder says :shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
badazrappy said:
I know Jim from passion reccomends the sheerer. I think they rev out a lil higher than the CPI's too. Cant go wrong with what the engine builder says :shrug:
And since he posted above you, I think you're opinion stands :lol: .

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Sheerer pipes probably do have a small advantage over the CPI's (according to some of the dyno-comparison posts on Planet Sand). However, the difference is not significant enough to make any noticeable difference when drag racing, because once you are making big horsepower numbers, a couple one way or the other can't even be seen most of the time. Often the 70 hp bike outruns the 75 hp bike because of traction, a fatter power spread, or any other of a multitude of reasons.

The CPI's can be bought pretty reasonably off of ebay, and are also cheaper when purchased new. If you can afford the Sheerers, get em, but the CPI's will be fine too. I'd go with what my wallet told me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts