Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, going to do some work on the warrior over the winter, adding an IDS2 with 10 discs and a pro-flow adaptor, foam filter,closed lid due to water riding. What main should be about right - 150?. Is 145 stock size?
Also, who makes the best front/rear axle bearings, or are they all the same, I see a large price difference in them. I will alos be doing the cooler mod, already have a spare cover to rework. Which hole does the oil flow out of, into the cooler, and which is the return, because the plate cooler I bought is directional, so I need to know the flow. Also got a spare set of front rims and some flat valve stems so I can run flipped or normal, and a spare swingarm and linkage that has all new pivot work bearings installed. Also have an AC bumper coming which I want to modify, and make an internal fairlead inside it. That should keep me busy for a while.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Well jetting all depends on your elevation too. I'd say get a 150 and maybe a couple other sizes. See what works. If you don't want a lid, get a pre-filter by outerwears. They keep water out and it wraps right around the filter.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
zr9er said:
OK, going to do some work on the warrior over the winter, adding an IDS2 with 10 discs and a pro-flow adaptor, foam filter,closed lid due to water riding. What main should be about right - 150?. Is 145 stock size?
Also, who makes the best front/rear axle bearings, or are they all the same, I see a large price difference in them. I will alos be doing the cooler mod, already have a spare cover to rework. Which hole does the oil flow out of, into the cooler, and which is the return, because the plate cooler I bought is directional, so I need to know the flow. Also got a spare set of front rims and some flat valve stems so I can run flipped or normal, and a spare swingarm and linkage that has all new pivot work bearings installed. Also have an AC bumper coming which I want to modify, and make an internal fairlead inside it. That should keep me busy for a while.
i wouldnt get the supertrapp. theyre not that great. id get an HMF fullsystem or a yoshi

·
Registered
537 Posts
Raptor515 said:
zr9er said:
i wouldnt get the supertrapp. theyre not that great. id get an HMF fullsystem or a yoshi
Or the Pro circuit T-4 thats what i have and its kicks a$$!

·
Registered
56 Posts
For wheel bearings I got mine here and they have very good prices.

http://allballsracing.com/index.htm[/url]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks YamahaForever. Is the stock main 145? Thanks too TreeFrog, I'll check them out. As for the pipes, I already have the IDS2, got a good deal, so I'll stick with that for now anyway. Thanks all for the replies. 9er

1 - 6 of 6 Posts