Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any servers or anything? . . . whats everyones name so i can look out for you , im on almost every day playing it. , im nitroRCracer

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
im Bluetraxx_recruit for now. i usaually play on the [POW] clan server, but during the day when no one is on, i start my own server.

when im an official member of [POW] my name will be [POW] Bluetraxx

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i used to play it, my name was "Ben" lmfao. my friends play it all the time though. its alright but not very fun to me.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt think it was that great at first , but after a day or 2 it grew on me and i got addicted

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I had to re-do my PC, so I don't have it now, but I did go by "Fat Kids are hard to Kidnap" or Handicapped Girls are Easy"

~Shawn

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
i played under {E.C.K} DoZeR, east cost killers is what the clan name stands for, i havent played in a few months, probly be getting back into it soon, found some other online games that kinda gut me hooked for a while.

I played on CBLA a lot, capebreation liberation army, its funny cause my clan, all like 6 of us rl friends, totaly moped house, they have a awsom webpage at www.cbla.net that keeps stats and stuff...we totaly ditroyed every one lol, they treid to accuse r best player of hacking, but the kid cant do shit on a computer, he dosent even install the games, he gets his bro 2 lol, he is jsut crazzy good.

Ill start playing once i get my new computer running, should be monday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts