Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinkin about getting some. I dont have a perscription but i figured i needed a change :lol: . Anyone have them? I need some info about them if u do. Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea babe... any atv chick is SEXY :razz: :hey:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im 14 too u no :hey: :hey: :kickass: And even though i havent seen ur pic *HINT* *HINT* u B-E-Autiful :lmao: :lmao:

Wow im a real ass :lmao:

·
Registered
715 Posts
my neighbor had them, she was real hot before them, and they almost looked too fake, or bright, it was kinda weird. I guess it depends on how bright they are.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I want some too, so if anyone has any info on them, post it up. I wonder if you can customize them like putting your own pictures and such on them. It would be sweet if I could get the Suzuki S on em :hey:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, thanks for ur replies. dom, ur not an ass.. ur not half as bad as those 12 year olds on here. :lol:

·
Registered
919 Posts
i agree with i800, u will realize how annoying they are when they dry out and stick to ur eyes and fall out sometimes, and when u get dirt or something stuck underneath them, AHH its kind of like :scared: and then frustration kicks in :s96:

·
Registered
919 Posts
i agree with i800, u will realize how annoying they are when they dry out and stick to ur eyes and fall out sometimes, and when u get dirt or something stuck underneath them, AHH its kind of like :scared: and then frustration kicks in :s96:

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Once had them when i first started wearing contacts. There not that bad as long as you dont get a brigt or unatural looking color. Other than that there just like regular contacts. But make sure u go to the eye docter dude and get checked out cause getting contacts without a perscription will like make you blind or somthing liek that lol.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
my friend has some that are blue in the backround , and have a silver metallic 3D cross in the center of em , . . . . when i was at a concert once , a guy had em , but his were red and kinda like a cats eye

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, i definatly gotta go to the eye doctors and see what it'll cost me and all that good stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I think Chrome plated contacts would be cool!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Make sure you get a eye exam to tell you which type they would recomend. Eyes are all diffrent shapes. I wear dailies, just cause the others ones dry my eyes out and are very uncomfortable. I love my contacts, because the alternative was glasses. I wouldnt do it if it was for fashion sense.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
RippinRaptor55x said:
:nod: I HATE my contacts but I can't see 5 feet infront of me without them. They suck so bad for riding compared to not having anything in your eyes. When I'm older I want to get that laser eye surgery thing. But my advice is, don't get them :lol: They're not as easy as it looks. And if youre only getting them for the color, its a waste.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah I think it would look cool but if your paying for any of them its a waste of money just to make your eyes look a different color. Ask your parents to buy something for your quad instead, I'm sure you could buy something nice with the amount of money contacts would cost you. :tup:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
SheRides721 said:
Yea, i definatly gotta go to the eye doctors and see what it'll cost me and all that good stuff.
their about 30-75$ a set, depending on design. most people use the same size... i cant remeber it off the top of my head, but its a pretty standard size from what i remember... and its pretty difficult. i have contacts, and a set of RX Rayban sunglasses.... the sunglasses are alot easier to put on and take off...

·
Registered
981 Posts
a friend of mine has blue ones, they look way too fake and gay, contacts are a pain in the ass...dont get em if u dont have to...if u get something in em they either hurt like hell, move everytime you blink, or just fall out...the worst is when a piece of hair sticks to ur contact and goes into your eye...not fun at all

·
Registered
205 Posts
SheRides721 said:
Haha, thanks for ur replies. dom, ur not an ass.. ur not half as bad as those 12 year olds on here. :lol:
Haha :lol: :lmao:
yea i guess so :hey:
but did u get my hint :hey: :lol: :lmao:

j/p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts