Blue Traxx Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have ran into similar issues with some of the cheaper cables, they were just a little long and i had to move the arm a notch. could be whats going on
I am probably annoying the hell out of you but the arm on the motor will move all the way forward and not go any farther up, I am riding it without the clutch now trying to figure it out, if I'm in 2nd or 3rd and pull it the clutch it will rev higher than with the clutch out, but doesn't fully disengage the clutch fully. The cables a cheap 12 dollar amazon one because I had a ride that weekend and wanted it kinda quick, I am going to change the oil again and see if that does anything, that fixed my 400ex when I had a issue similar. Otherwise I may try to move the arm back a couple notches.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
unless you need an oil change anyway i would move the arm back first. it is very unlikely to be the issue. i had to move the arm on a warrior and on one of my yfzs

·
Registered
7 Posts
unless you need an oil change anyway i would move the arm back first. it is very unlikely to be the issue. i had to move the arm on a warrior and on one of my yfzs
Alright thank you!. And sorry if I annoyed you at all, I know I would have been, trying to post on a phone is difficult haha.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts