Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. my clutch feels stiff when i pull it in, i have replace the clutch about 1 year ago. I have ajusted the free play at the handle but it makes no differents. It seems to be getting worse every ride like its not releaseing. I can change threw all the gears ok its just stiff.Do i need a new clutch again or is it something else? Thanks guys. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
its ur cabel, get a new one for around 20 (thats canadian..not shure what the a amarican one would be) or u can take off ur cable, and sock it in wd-40 or oil

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Yes it deffinitly your cable. My clutch was really stiff untill one day when the cable broke because it was rusted and i couldnt see it. Try pulling in the clutch and spray wd-40 all over the cable part then work the clutch in and out. And keep repeating over and over again untill it loosen up. You are probebly better off jsut buying a new cable, but that will work as a temporary fix.
:tup: :tup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I might just buy a new cable i wouldn't want the cable to break when i am out rideing the trails, cause it sucks whatching other bikes go by anyway thanks guys. :)) :))

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
lol, when mine broke there was not watching other bikes go by...i had to keep driving home in 5th cause i was stuck there till i gut to where i had to down shift and i drove the rest of the way in 1st, and the group i was with i showed them the floppy clucth leaver and they under stood and left me to drive him lol, luckly for me where i was it was just wot 6th gear driving 90% of the way home

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you can find this spray called TRI-FLOW super lubricant it works great . :tup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Warrior King said:
its ur cabel, get a new one for around 20 (thats canadian..not shure what the a amarican one would be) or u can take off ur cable, and sock it in wd-40 or oil
works wonders... :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts