Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i still havent solved my problem with this whole not startin thing :s96: its been 2 months of not rifing or jump starting :s96:

any way, i gut to thinkin last night, when i changed my clutch, there was a little ring, little smaller then a clutch plate that gut left out when we put it back together, cause we didnt no where it went, or what it did, like i have never seen any thing like this in another clutch.

Does any one no wtf that thing is??

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Is it really narrow? Like the steel plate is an inch wide and the ring you've got is a 1/4 inch? if so, it sits inside on of the steel plates...like inside the opening. If that's nto it, be a little more descriptive...like how big around is it, how thick, metal?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
never mind sorry to be a post whore but i was talking about the wrong thing what your talking about would be your spacer springs or something like that you do need those for proper clutch engagement there is two of them im pretty sure

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FMFWarrior21 said:
never mind sorry to be a post whore but i was talking about the wrong thing what your talking about would be your spacer springs or something like that you do need those for proper clutch engagement there is two of them im pretty sure
no its not thouse, thouse r in there, i do think it was what u where talking about the first time

warriorracer13, i am having problems rembering the exact size and stuff (2 months since i took it apart), and its dark now, i will get pics of it tomorow, thanks for helping :tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.