Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first few pics are of a few days ago, I completely detailed my YFZ and got her all shined up and pretty! I felt a little like Ondeeznuts. :lol:

Here are now some pics of me and the YFZ playing in the snow today.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yamwarrior101 said:
where do you live

I live in Sterling Colorado. It's up in the north east corner of the state approximately 20 to 30 miles south of the Nebraska border. It has snowed non stop since last night.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Look like you had a fun time.

I cant wait for it to snow over here

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ridin in snow may be cold, but you dont have to worry bout washing ur quad, it just melts off and leaves no dirt :tup:

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Does your neighbor realize his trailer isnt level. I wonder if he falls off the bed alot?

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CAMOGRIZZ said:
Does your neighbor realize his trailer isnt level. I wonder if he falls off the bed alot?

Camo, I think their home is level it was just me not taking a level picture. But to make sure, I will ask them if they have a problem falling out of bed at night. :lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice pics you like riding in the snow? I like riding in the deep stuff with the grizzly hiting them huge snow drifts are fun!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That looks like so much fun! We just got some snow to play around in but I have nothing to ride :bk: I agree with ya, cleaning after a snow ride is much funner than a mud ride :lol: Mine has never looked that clean since the day I got it. Good job, wanna come clean mine later? :hey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts