Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...What do you guys really want for Christmas this year? Anyone know what they're getting already?

I already know that my brother is buying me new riding gear, and I think my parents are going to buy me a keyboard (music keyboard). Other than that, probably nothing else.

Lets hear your wishlists!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i would like +3+1 aarms, elka shocks, +6 axle, head pipe for my slip on, and a 686 engine kit with a fully ballanced crank.

but that will never happen so id be happy with the arms and works shocks

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
ive done got most of my stuff... 3" lift for the truck, 5% window tint for the truck, fog lights, GTA:SA, getting bucket seats some time this week, then there gonna pay half of the cost of my tires for my truck... thats about it...

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
There are a few video games I want for the PS2 and X Box, riding gear, YFZ stuff, nookie from the wife, firearms, stuff for my truck, stuff for my house, a bonus from work (yeah right! :( ) football stuff and anything else that I can find that I think is cool! :tup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
well i just bought myself a video camera, so maybe just a few good snowstorms this year and i'd be happy haha

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I want new riding gear, GTA SA, NFSU 2, and some shit for my quad. Ill probably just get like 1 thing outta all those, but thats why I have a job.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I already know what im getting..... a new gas/electric mig welder....... hopefully a chicago tools :hey: ....but then i could always use something to at least weld with, since i never needed one, then we sold our other two, now i need to weld like every day. lol

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
A head pipe for my Z, and maybe some front tires, and an mp3 player.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
i want a z-400 but thats not going to happen...

umm stuff for the blaster...
grab bar
filter
front rims
rear tires
cp p&p
video cam
z400 hood
ac bumper
misc. atv t-shirts
and some cash

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I want :

2005 Black Honda 450r with HRC kit.

I guess I can wait til March when I will actually get it.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Hmmm...well i know im getting

A headunit for my car (if i still have the jeep, then the jeep, if not then a 240sx :hey: )

killswitch engage cd

uhhh thats all i KNOW im getting

what i want
Some motocross oriented hoodies
what i said above

and just some cash to save for a 240sx :tup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
hopefully some riding boots a ps2 and a couple dvds

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I wanted an electric guitar, then changed my mind, then wanted a digi cam and changed my mind, then I wanted a video camera, and changed my mind, then I wanted dirtbike parts and changed my mind, then I wanted one of those nitro rc cars and I was going to ask for money from everyone in my family, but everyone is done shopping for me.

So I'll just ask for the piston kit, cables, and brakes for my kx80.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts