Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
:bummer: sry that quad looks kinda stupid they were never meant ot have 20 wires on them, the car look kool but what u pull with that thing?

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Nice trailer hitch :roll: and those rims look fantastic sitting in front of your quad. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
615 Posts
but but but but- its ganstah as a motherphucker.............that car looks retarded, your blaster with 20 inch wires in front of it looks retarded, your ricer exhaust with the matching chrome trailor hitch looks retarded.

I wonder what this guy thinks when he is cruising down the street in this car "I'm one cool mo-fo"

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Damn, you guys are bashing on him pretty bad :tdown: Sure in your opinion it may look bad, but if he likes it, thats all that matters right?

IMO I dont care for quads with those kind of rims on it. I think its not only a waste of money, but a waste of time putting them on :tdown: But hey, If you like it, good for you :tup:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
WildRyder said:
You must be black. Who else in their right mind would even post this?
:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

lol I just realized that Camo was right and the rims are inftont of the quad

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
BLUinNE said:
but but but but- its ganstah as a motherphucker.............that car looks retarded, your blaster with 20 inch wires in front of it looks retarded, your ricer exhaust with the matching chrome trailor hitch looks retarded.

I wonder what this guy thinks when he is cruising down the street in this car "I'm one cool mo-fo"
raptor 350....anyways...looks really gay! along with the car! grandpa cars are made to be left alone... :nod:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Crazed said:
raptor03.. that has got to be my all time favorite rap on here... dam thats sick :drool:
Thanks alot, it's alot of hard work and $, but I love doing it... :tup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
CAMOGRIZZ said:
Nice trailer hitch :roll: and those rims look fantastic sitting in front of your quad. :roll: :roll:

lol BUSTED :no:
yea on his other thread i noticed that i could see the stock tires and rims through the wires but i was like umm ok. :roll:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts