Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought new plastics and want to take the rev- neutral lights and move them also the ignition . i saw a quad with the lights on the left fender that i liked, but where can i put the ignition? getting the dr d reverse lever, so can i take out the knob on the right fender and shove it there? any idea would be great with pictures. :tup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ok, ya i just bought new plactics and will be drilling new holes on the left fender for the lights and prob just take the reverse knob out and put ignition there if it works

·
Registered
603 Posts
Like this? no Ignition hole though

·
Registered
170 Posts
i will be getting new plastics also and was curious if anyone has put their ignition where the reverse knob is.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is my dash.

The ignition is a crapy fit but it works. I ran all the lights in my ONE industries dash pad.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
both look nice, i will be putting my lights like badaz, and then ignition in the reverse knob spot. i'll show pictures when i'm done. also badaz how did you mount the lights like that? just drill holes, or you use a bracket

·
Registered
603 Posts
i just drilled 3 holes. Ive had em that way for 6 months or so, and they have never popped out, so i see no need for brackets. Just use the right size drill bit and you should have no problems. Mine are nice and tight in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts