Blue Traxx Forum banner

Buying Craftsman Tools at KMart

2K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  Flattrack 
#1 ·
#6 ·
yamadjs08 said:
I thought that they were just merging together, and that the companies together would be worth 11 billion, either way thats a ton of money :tup:
thats what the news said around here.

#8 ·
Back last year when the CEO was replaced with the new CEO (the former CEO that caused the CVS store boom), and they filed bankruptcy to regroup, I told everyone in my office to buy KMART stock after they came back online. Everyone said "no, cause WALMART will run them out of business." ..my response "Not with the new CEO, they cater to different people" ..

Looks like my quite large investment into KMART will be paying off soon :hey:

#10 ·
#14 ·
good thing i have snap-on tools :dude:

there is nothing quite as white trash as buying tools at k-mart.

#17 ·
Blastermaster58 said:
Dunno why people buy such expensive tools. Craftsman tools are good and they replace em for free. Oh well, preference I guess. Kinda sucks though cause I don't have any K-Marts near me.
if ya have to ask, you wont understand.
craftsman works really well for the home DIY'er.
But when you use them every day and dont like rounding off fastner heads or busting your knuckles, snap-on is the only way to go. :tup:

and if the local gas station warrentied those cheap china tools that you see at flea markets, would the warrenty be worth buying the tools?

quote from tommy boy...." i could take a dump in a box and slap a warrenty sticker on it. i got time..............but you and me both know all i sold you was a warrentied piece of shit."

#19 ·
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
NG said it right. at home i like my craftsman... but at the body shop, its either snap on or SK. Snap on body hammers are niiiiice :tup:
dont forget MAC tools...gotta love the 0 degree ratchets :tup: and some of the MAC warrenties are better, like the screw drivers and stuff like that they replace the whole thing not just the metal part that broke

#20 ·
I run a large truck repair service center and just opened a Motor sports shop. we have tried every tool brand in the world. And I mean every. and have settled on Sunnex and some Snap-on/ Bluepoint. actually the Sunnex has held up allot better than Snap-on and is about half the price with the same guarantee. All our Mechanics are Happy as heck and spending half as much.

#22 ·
Flattrack said:
I run a large truck repair service center and just opened a Motor sports shop. we have tried every tool brand in the world. And I mean every. and have settled on Sunnex and some Snap-on/ Bluepoint. actually the Sunnex has held up allot better than Snap-on and is about half the price with the same guarantee. All our Mechanics are Happy as heck and spending half as much.
does sunnex have a website?

shit, if there as good as you say, id love to get the quality and spend half as much.

#24 ·
NitrousGuy said:

:tup: :tup: :dude:

#25 ·
NitrousGuy said:

You hit the nail on the head NG! I worked as a mechanic for about 6 months at aToyota dealership. I started out with Craftsman for the warranty but after using a fellow mechanics snap on stuff, I soon bought all snap on stuff when the snap on guy would come by once or twice a week. The tools are much better in the way they are built and designed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.