Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team

If you have had good service from these bozo's count yourself lucky............ cause when things go wrong you can bet they won't be there to help / sort or do damn all except take your $ and run........

Purchased a rear Elka shock from them on E-Bay 28th September, they wouldn't answer e-mails at all, 3 international phone calls later and we had it all sorted, or so I thought. I made prompt same day payment of $504 to Janssen and waited......... waited............. Waited.

Paid for international 4 -10 day Airmail plus insurance........... 3 1/2 weeks later zippo, so send through a few e-mails, hey whats happening............nothing...............

5 more international phone calls; I've been on hold, transferred and f**ked about...........had to ring back 3 times cause billy joe bob or who ever who shipped it ain't there, is off sick, isn't around etc etc.

They promised to call me back, never heard from em......... further 5 e-mails later still no response............. Ring again, Can't get hold of the Big Boss, He ain't around.............

Every damn excuse imaginable, i was waiting for the "the dog ate it and it's stuck in his butt......."

Bottom line is this and I quote:

"we don't know when it was sent" "but it was sent the week I was away" really how the heck do you know !

"we have lost the shipping receipt"

and when asked about actioning the insurance / what do we have to do to get that going.........

"boy thats gonna be a pain"...............

Okay things do get lost, however there customer service has been abssymal, basically they couldn't give a damn.............

I'm out over $100 in international toll calls for the privaledge of dealing with these lame a**es and out $504 with no product to a vendor who won't acknowledge there could be a problem and won't get of his lazy butt to try and sort it out.............................

2 months later zippo................. and I bet 10:1 it never shows up...........

So Mr Janssen I count myself lucky that I bought my entire LT mx front end, front shocks, rear axle, engine parts (cams, CP piston Vortex CDI), speedway wheels and tire etc etc to the tune of US$3500 ELSEWHERE

and gee guess what !!! the whole damn lot has all shown up all the way down here in New Zealand except your NONE EXISTANT rear shock..............

And also guess what: Mastercard have refunded me my credit card payment after looking into your business ............. guess you guys have tried to rip off a few others along the way !

BUYER BEWARE

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Wow, that's terrible Kiwi, sorry to hear about it. :(
I guess they figure it's easy to rip someone off who lives in a different country. :tdown: :no:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sucks to hear that, i have bought a billet clutch basket, and set of RPM hubs, and both were a great deal, cheap shipping, and showed up before I was expecting the. Sorry to hear that you had such bad luck with them

·
Registered
206 Posts
you should deal through alba kiwi, thats who i deal with and they are really good, i mean sometimes they send you the wrong thing but 9 out of 10 times its all there. but sorry to hear that! hope all ends well

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well people / companies I have dealt with from New Zealand and had AWESOME SERVICE:

Bob at Magnolia
Dave Noss at Noss Machine
Lewis at ATV Addiction
Woodward Cycles
James Lucky Enterprises
Joshua Howell (aka Dirtdragon ) - JB A arms
Brian Bond

all top guys who will get mine and the guys I supply parts to down in NZ repeat business for sure. Each of these guys has gone that extra mile in helping us get parts / sort details / chase shipping etc and I sure appreciate it.

For us "foriengers" ie non US residents we stick with those that:
1/ take the time to answers e-mails
2/ willing to work with off shore shipping
3/ go the extra mile to get things sorted quickly
4/ helpfull when called up (which costs us a few $$$ from the other side of the world).

not to much to ask is it ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CREDIT CARD payment:

Interesting thing to note; you have 60 days from the time of the transaction to dispute charges etc made onto your credit card. This also includes non delivery of goods, especially if the vendor is not responsive to the problem which was pretty easy to prove when I clipped on a dozen plus unanaswered e-mails and my phone bill to prove I'd been chasing em up.

I had to write a letter to the credit card company stating the facts, they called me up then a day later after they "looked into Janssen Racing"" I had a refund in my bank account.

Points to note: delivery is the vendors problem, so lost items are there hassle not yours. In this regard shipping insurance is taken out by them to cover them in the event of a lost item which they make the claim on not you as the buyer.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03 raptor said:
how much is a return plane ticket from nz to america?you should pay him a visit :evil:
If MasterCard haven't come to the party then I would have seriously considered "selling" the debt on for whatever I could get to some pistol toting bad a**es and we'd soon see Mr Janssen and his crew get what they deserve...........

·
Registered
106 Posts
There are many people who have had a problem with this company - I keep reading posts everywhere about people paying for items they never receive........someone really needs to put a stop to them - and their E-bay account. I believe they have even changed their E-bay name to keep doing business........

So glad your credit card company refunded your money......sometimes the system works! :)

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Wow, their grammar is just as bad as their business practices. :lmao:

:no:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Good info...thanks for the heads up. Doesn't that just suck!!!

I hate WAITING...I guess it's even worse when your stuff never comes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow wow wow.... there is the FIRST I have ever heard bad about janssen, I know of many people who have had AWSOME service and warrentee work through them, and they stand behind there product, there may be an imposter scaming people, because janssen is not run that way.

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
FloridaYFZ450 said:
wow wow wow.... there is the FIRST I have ever heard bad about janssen, I know of many people who have had AWSOME service and warrentee work through them, and they stand behind there product, there may be an imposter scaming people, because janssen is not run that way.
I've heard of people having trouble with them SEVERAL times. And no, it's not an imposter. :tdown:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I held off waiting for nothing for 2 months and gave these guys every opportunity to get it sorted.........I made 8 international toll calls to these turkeys ............ they couldn't give a rats a**e.

Their "customer service" is the absolute worst i have EVER come across.

Why bother dealing with a company like that............... who needs that sort of hassle. It's cost me around $80 - 100 in international phone calls for the privaledge of doing "business" with these dipsticks.

Don't see them coming in here standing up for themselves, putting their point of view across either................... why cause they don't have a leg to stand on.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kiwi thanks for the heads up on your really bad experience with those guys.

I have said it b4 but with how much we get the honor of paying for stuff in our sport we need to be treated much better than we most times are, and not receiving the product we paid for then getting stupid answers or even lies isnt good customer service.

The screwed up thing about this one is that it sounds like they just had problems with properly handling an international shipment (they can be a little tricky) but were not "man" enough to own up to their screw up and therefore put this guy thru the ringer, and that suks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought shock covers from them a week ago. I hope they show up.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
International shipments: they advertise as Oversea sales no problem, ship to Australia etc. OS is pretty simple. Allot of other comapnies I have dealt with have sorted it no problems wit no prior OS experince, address the box and SEND IT...........

Simple answer is they thought they could scam me and it back fired on them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts