Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try and give 20 reasons why he is a good canidate... support you answers... part of a survey for our mach vote

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/\ u suck bush is great :s96:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so it is mock then

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
yamablstr5 said:
Bush is gay. Get over it k thnx.
The more posts from you I see the more of a bitch you become.

I Hope you die slowly.

·
Registered
469 Posts
What are you guys like the queer duo? Blasterracer get your mouth off of yamablstr's cock. Not everyone is gay yama so quit calling everyone gay. You sound like your 9 years old. Btw- its THANKS not thnx.

Have a shitty day biotch

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
NEWYAMAHA said:
What are you guys like the queer duo? Blasterracer get your mouth off of yamablstr's cock. Not everyone is gay yama so quit calling everyone gay. You sound like your 9 years old. Btw- its THANKS not thnx.

Have a shitty day biotch
well said :tup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
SO BUSH HUH...

when kerry was asked his thoughts on the ban on snowmobiles in yellowstone he said that if he is elected he will ban all ohv use of public lands.

Theres one good thing about Bush, hes not in bed with the nature freaks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bush can make a choice thats pretty important. Kerry on the other hand will stand there and decide how many times he wants to change his mind about the choice.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Kerry is for abortion, he will take away riding land, he doesn't like us having guns,he is for gay marrige, and he thinks the Boy Scouts should be able to have gay leaders. F#$k Kerry! :s96:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I can't think of anything Bush has done that I like, as a matter of fact I dont think hes done anything that really affects me enough for me to even notice, which is fine since everything seems fine to me. Kerry is a liberal piece of trash who would impact my life in ways to piss me off. Lets see, stay fine how things are now, or have some loser piss me off.... not a hard choice.
A guy who will keep everthing how it is, or a guy who supports killing babies, man on man butt sex, and expensive gas. Hard choice huh? Might as well ask me to vote for satan.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Bush is for the war whereas Kerry is planning on having most troops out of the mideast within 4 years, against abortions (except in a rape or incest case), and he's not against guns or ORV's like Kerry is. Theres a few other reasons but those were on the top of my head. I don't agree with banning gay marriages and I think that is the only thing I agree with Kerry on. I don't like Kerry at all. He just seems like a nice asshole :tdown: I'm also not voting so I haven't really looked into all of the details.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts