Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game is awesome! If you like driving games this game is really good. I rented this and ATV Offroad Fury 3 (not bad). I don't know if yous know about this place, but I rented it from Gamefly.com It's pretty cool its like the netflix where you can rent and keep as long as you want.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I havent played it i hope it has more crashin levels than in 2 good game :tup: specially when you are going full speed into on coming cars than bamm crash :scared:Gamefly hmmm going to have to check it ouyt but you keep it for as long as you want?whats the charge or catch?sounds better than buying it for 50 bux than trading it in for 20 bux two weeks later.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing really it's like your a member they charge you $21.95 a month and you can have 2 games out at a time. Then when you get bored send one or both back and pick out another 2 games you want. They send it to you in a pre-paid package so theres no shipping cost back to them. Pretty good cause you'll have no late fee's and can play as many games as you want. Check it out heres the website www.Gamefly.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts