Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
im sure the city of boston is going absoluetly nuts....my friends went up there tonight, hope they don't call me from jail :tup:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
robfromNJ said:
im sure the city of boston is going absoluetly nuts....my friends went up there tonight, hope they don't call me from jail :tup:
I know, it's going to be crazy :nod:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Can't really say it's an impressive win with all those errors and what not. :shrug: Their winning is more of a result of other teams having bad luck, not them actually being good. :tdown:

Oh well, still a win, congrats. :tup: Remeber it well, because it will be another 100 years before you see it again. :lmao:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Can't really say it's an impressive win with all those errors and what not. Their winning is more of a result of other teams having bad luck, not them actually being good.
Oh, they didn't win 8 straight games because they were better than the Yankees and the Cardinals. :lol: That's pretty funny. So two top teams got swept because of their bad luck? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The BETTER team wins in sports.

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
AFR383 said:
Can't really say it's an impressive win with all those errors and what not. Their winning is more of a result of other teams having bad luck, not them actually being good.
Oh, they didn't win 8 straight games because they were better than the Yankees and the Cardinals. :lol: That's pretty funny. So two top teams got swept because of their bad luck? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The BETTER team wins in sports.
Didnt I just say that? It's not that they played great, the others just sucked really bad. Any other year, they would have been at the bottom of the pile, as usual. ;)

If I were them, I'd have a hard time accepting that trophy with the way they played. :no: Might as well ahnd it right to the yanks. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Check that Mass. State Police Areial 4 has arrived, wow those lights are bright! Not to mention some very big horseys.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Thought the series was pretty boring except for game 1, the Card's never got out of the gate!

Good for the Sox!

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
AFR383 said:
It's not that they played great, the others just sucked really bad
You didn't even watch the World Series. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: They played GREAT baseball.

Mets fans ( :lmao: )...ugh. Almost as bad as blowsox fans. :no:

·
Registered
853 Posts
screamin96 said:
Can't really say it's an impressive win with all those errors and what not. :shrug: Their winning is more of a result of other teams having bad luck, not them actually being good. :tdown:

Oh well, still a win, congrats. :tup: Remeber it well, because it will be another 100 years before you see it again. :lmao:
Yea not too impressive, only set two records in the process, and there hitting was incredible, not to mention there pitching. Damon was awesome, so was Ramirez.

If they weren't impressive, no team in the history of baseball can impress you. Let me guess Yanks fan??????? :lol:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
i knew the soxs were going to win....

congrats to boston :tup:

if only detroit was that good..... :lmao:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts