Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got sick of working on the house, so I spent last night working on the banshee. I think the brakes needed it.

Started the polishing process, killed 3 cordless drill batteries, lol
Sorry for the blurry pics, but my camera is a piece!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah looks like you need new breaks. Do you have any riding pics, its always so clean and sittin in your garage? Nice banshee though. :tup:

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cvillecoldblood said:
Yeah looks like you need new breaks. Do you have any riding pics, its always so clean and sittin in your garage? Nice banshee though. :tup:
Here's a dirty one

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Nice Shee, I can see you have the marks set up to where you are going to be cutting your fenders :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
i love ur shee its bad ass

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
That things is so nice man. How much money do you have in it?

Also is that an 86 or 87 Honda fourtrax 350 in the dirty pic? My dad has one its a tank. I take it through everything

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blasterboy88 said:
That things is so nice man. How much money do you have in it?

Also is that an 86 or 87 Honda fourtrax 350 in the dirty pic? My dad has one its a tank. I take it through everything
I stopped counting the cash in it because the wife thought she could spend the same amount of other stuff. I had about 5 grand in it this year alone.
As far as the 4trax, I think its an 87 and yeah its a tank, cant seem to get it stuck though.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Looks great man, we gotta go riding again sometime soon! :tup: :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sweet she man always lookin better everytime i see it and those fourtraxx's are tanks my grandpa has had his for almost 20 years and it has lasted me and my uncles beatin the hell out of it! but damn sweet shee :tup: :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
whats up with the duct tape on the fenders,are you gonna shave them? from the looks of it you want them the same style as me, im not to sure if i wanna do it yet.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
Trust me , he rides :hey: ... and about the brakes, i think you need some new ones too :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

is someone looking at cutting the front fenders?
I see tape on them like someone is going to be cutting soon

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
T-WOLF said:

is someone looking at cutting the front fenders?
I see tape on them like someone is going to be cutting soon
good observation :tup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
:drool: I wanna touch your shee....

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
man i love ur shee, i dont no if u should cut the plastics, its almost origanal with out them, cause every one does it, maby just shave em a bit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts