Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run Boondockers Nos or heard anything about it? I've had some people tell me it's awsome and some say they like the old school systems better.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
The link Ice posted should cover alot of info but if you have any specific questions let me know.

By the way...WElcome to BT.... :tup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's a very nice setup Pete. I just bought my raptor with NOS, but he never finished the install. That'll be my first project after the one-way.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Not to be bashing anyone, but its actually Boondockers nitrous...NOS is a nitrous company :smooch:

I've heard good reviews of Boondockers, but one thing you have to keep in mind, is you better get good at engine rebuilds.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Crazed said:
Not to be bashing anyone, but its actually Boondockers nitrous...NOS is a nitrous company :smooch:

I've heard good reviews of Boondockers, but one thing you have to keep in mind, is you better get good at engine rebuilds.
And kleenex is a company too, but do you call them facial tissues?

You wont be rebuilding engines any faster than any other modified engine as long as you install it correctly and know what you are doing. Nitrous doesnt blow engines, idiots do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

:tup: Thanks guys.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The chance of catastrophic engine failure happening with nitrous useage are much greater than standard engine mods with nitrous backfires being a major culprit and it does not take an idiot to have a nitrous backfire. You have to pay attention, don't miss a shift, don't hit the rev limiter, never engage at too low of rpm............etc.

Maddog56 said:
Crazed said:

And kleenex is a company too, but do you call them facial tissues?

You wont be rebuilding engines any faster than any other modified engine as long as you install it correctly and know what you are doing. Nitrous doesnt blow engines, idiots do.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
its not nos people. its nawssssssssssssssss :lol:

anwhoo, great points made by kingraptor and maddog :tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts