Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am going down to thebuttercup sand dunes friday for thanksgiving and i was wondering if anyone else was going to be there. if so tell me and i will make a big sign or something and put it out in front of our camp or something :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know i was wondering the same thing :wtf: owell all it was about was i meet him at my work it was pretty cool :tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
you met john guetter?? :wtf:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah at work he came in to eat :nod: i know i was suprised to :lol:

anywase back on topic :tup:

·
Registered
246 Posts
raptor88 said:
well i am going down to thebuttercup sand dunes friday for thanksgiving and i was wondering if anyone else was going to be there. if so tell me and i will make a big sign or something and put it out in front of our camp or something :tup:
A bunch of us will be there the 17th to the 21st :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dmilkman said:
raptor88 said:
A bunch of us will be there the 17th to the 21st :tup:
were at. i will be at the buttercup camp ground on the pavment. when you pull in and go to teh right we will be at the third power poll on your right. or somewhere close to that. someone sould make a sign, or i will make a sign. whatever works :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any one else going ot be there

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come on guys there has to be more than this :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts