Blue Traxx Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Damn if everyone shows up we wil for sure have a great time this year, dont do it x-rider stick with a Yamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
welcome to the dark side x-rider, you saw how the zuk performed last year, you know you want one. Wait till you see it this year, if all goes according to plan I'll be putting down about 54 at the wheels :)

and thanks for the heads up about the passports for canada guys, I forgot the law was changing

·
Registered
225 Posts
tfs411 said:
welcome to the dark side x-rider, you saw how the zuk performed last year, you know you want one. Wait till you see it this year, if all goes according to plan I'll be putting down about 54 at the wheels :)

and thanks for the heads up about the passports for canada guys, I forgot the law was changing
Yeah, I remember beating you a few times with my Raptor. :razz:

The reason is the race ready stance really. I LOVE the YFZ, but to get it MX ready cost more then I can throw down. It's a small jump in sticker price compared to the aftermarket price for close to the same setup on a YFZ. I am hooked on the MX thing right now, so I have to get by as cheap as I can for now and still be competative.(damn priorities) I killed the Raptor out there this past summer, just need something track friendly. I'm still blue on the inside! :nod:

·
Registered
128 Posts
you may have beat me once or twice, but remember, I was on a bike that was a week old, with one $40 mod, and sandstars. You'll be seeing a different machine out there this summer :hey:

·
Registered
108 Posts
that is the same weekend that the big atv only event is going on at west michigan sand dragway, wich is 5 minutes from the dunes

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
so you guys are talking shit already lmfao... this is gonna be good.
I think tfs411 is the new Dom!

·
Registered
128 Posts
well, if you guys are going to call me dom, I might not go...my day is ruined, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I cant believe Brett hasnt chimed in here at all yet lol.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
what have i been tellin you about him this is his M.O as of late :jerk: :roll: . Wait wait I know the excuse ive been working two jobs to get my Harley thats never gonna happen :razz: , not after the person who wears the pants in the house made him take back that truck he boughtcause he was :scared:

Its more than likey gonna be just you and me goin this year Chris, just like I said

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Would hate to see him decide not to go, but if its just you and I, so be it!

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
lmfao tough crowed and as i've said my phone aint broke and been on......and i wasent the one who wanted my women there...soooo about those pants

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
If you dont remember when I suggested we have a trip with the girlfriends and wives everyone seemed to be in agreement we should do it, I wear the pants always have, I didnt have to go back to the dealer with my tail tucked between my legs when I bought something without permission, I know you dont wanna start on who wears the pants cause YOULL lose, badly.....

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
lmao noooo it was u last year who wanted the other jen to come, then this year ya said well i just get another room. i am not gonna sit and play kiddie games bro have fun

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
ahhhem! Brian, just tea bag Brett, kiss and make up! lol
nooooooo women!
Brett, get the quad ready, you ARE going!

41 - 60 of 93 Posts