Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Woah, looks like you musta landed pretty frigging hard... :tdown:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
I was there, but i didn't see you do that :lol: Sux man, but now you have an excuse for a LT front end :hey: How did you blow the front shocks with that huge landing, and I thought they were supposed to be race spec :tdown:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I hit the off camber turn i tapped the rear brake a little to much and landed hard on the front right shock first and i blew that and the shock mount and then the lower a-arm hit and bent like a pretzel so im out but x-mas is here. Hey Sam, u did pretty good to, i saw u get hit in the rear end, ur pipe is done :lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Dang you must have landed hard. How big was the jump?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
thats not to bad, nothin a little duct tape and bailing wire wouldnt fix :lol: jk but tath looks bad how did you do that. thats what mine looked like after i crashed at the dunes last year. better excue to get an LT front end now :nod:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
warrior03 said:
bluegrizz said:
Dang you must have landed hard. How big was the jump?
45 and 65 foot table tops at E-town.
thanks man, after hitting the 65 on the first lap i was riding extremely low for a yfz and then i came over the hill into a hard left hand turn and i jumped it by accident and since i had no suspension travel it snapped the a-arm like a twig..

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
bla bla bla bla bla thats all im hearing you crash at WW and then u crash at e town c'mon now :lol: i need to whip u into shape for next year. Sucks about the front tho but hell LT is the way to go but go w/ axis shocks cause if it isnt axis it might as well be stock :smooch:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Man you have some bad luck!
First wildwood, now this.
But seriously you must have a bunk set of a-arms and shocks.
I jumped the 90 foter at Rausch Creek tons of times and never blew mine out.

Oh well, just another reason to get an LT front end. Any front end is gonna be better then stock. But if you can get PEP or AXIS shocks. Either one of those will work great.
Rudy at DFR has an awesome price on LSR PEP.
PM for the price.

Tony

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Fuck you paul u start your quad off the van :nod: It was my second race, we'll hook up when i get my LT front end. Next year when E-town opens again we gotta get a group ride there, maybe alex won't blow a clutch lol

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Man you break your shock, the other guy gets hit in the rear end, sherides gets bumped..... all this makes englishtown sound like a demolition derby motocross track

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
JiM417 said:
Man you break your shock, the other guy gets hit in the rear end, sherides gets bumped..... all this makes englishtown sound like a demolition derby motocross track
Thats what makes it soo much fun :smooch:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
JiM417 said:
well joe likes to crash and as for me jumping on top of someone i guess u can say that was my fault to an extent and sam getting bumbed it happens its a holeshot everything went fairly well there were only 2 wrecks that i no of and no one got hurt

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trinity727raptor said:
JiM417 said:
well joe likes to crash and as for me jumping on top of someone i guess u can say that was my fault to an extent and sam getting bumbed it happens its a holeshot everything went fairly well there were only 2 wrecks that i no of and no one got hurt
Woah woah woah, i "like to crash" So when im in first and wipe out i have a big smile on my face and laughing :wtf: nah im kidding, i look on the bright side, im getting LT :nod:

·
Registered
938 Posts
OUCH!!! thats going to be an expensive one!!!! :nod: :nod: :scared:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts