Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yamaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is worse about thinking their blaster will beat banshees and 125-250 bikes no problem. Not all blaster owners irritate me, but just a couple of them. Who is worse?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
oh shut up already..

1 I don't think my blaster will beat a 250 2-stroke nor a 4-stroke, I have never racing one, but I have raced many stock banshees, have raced many 400ex's stock and modified, and z-400's..

I have a couple pictures..care to see them :)

and like I said my blaster isn't even running the way its suppose to, so I don't have the full potential I should have.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
oh I can also get you a couple vids of a blaster betting a modified banshee, a modded 400ex with all kinds of mods and the blaster beats them..Let me know if you want to see them :)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hey! i have pics of me infront of a honda and yamaha 450 and a 400ex :) But blaster riders arent gay.. its just most of the people that ride them are pretty young and some immature. Don't be hatin :lol:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She, thats why I said NOT ALL blaster owners irritate me, just these ones on my list. Your awesome in my book, one of the coolest blaster owners I know of :) :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
factory effex said:
She, thats why I said NOT ALL blaster owners irritate me, just these ones on my list. Your awesome in my book, one of the coolest blaster owners I know of :) :tup:
Why thank you but if i was you, i wouldnt stereotype blaster owners..cuz i know some bike owners that are nasty..but dont worry.. ur an A in my book :lol: just playin factory :tup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
and what am i in ur book Sherides :hey: :hey: :razz:

HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
factory effex said:
blaster owners, I like how you use that term..

Hah, i'm not irrating to anyone obiviously, but your very irrating to me :roll:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
not all "blaster owners" are "bad"

over 3/4 of them think theyre blaster is fast as hell and is untouchable. (yamaster) or whatever his name is. and all the little boys over at Everything2Smoke.

·
Registered
124 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

over 3/4 of them think theyre blaster is fast as hell and is untouchable. (yamaster) or whatever his name is. and all the little boys over at Everything2Smoke.
nvr said untouchable i said i was able to beat his 125 and keep with a 2004 honda crf 250 with aftermarket cam, sprongs, and valves and i have evisdence have a look it should shut u up pretty fast i think.

ok the bikes i raced were, 2004 honda crf 250, 2001 honda cr 125 procircuit pipe and v force, 2003 stock cr85, kx 85 procircuit pipe and silencer and smaller front sproket, 2004 yz 85 stock, the video below i dint even get a good start
me racen the 250 f yz 85 and cr 85(bad start)

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_003.avi

me racen my brother and e just gave up lolol

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_004.avi

same again
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_005.avi
what uy athink of that
if i had a bigger carb, clamp on filter, g 3 reeds, and a better pipe i could be able to beat the 250 with ease :nod:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
:shrug: 3 way tie :lol:

A blaster can beat anything because its all rider skill. I've beat banshees, 400ex's, rapters, z's and stuff with my old blaster. But with a very good rider on all of those bikes, a blaster doesnt stand a chance IMO. People will ALWAYS talk that they beat this or that, but its all rider skill and I'm sure the rider knows that when they beat them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
not bragging but i have beat a few banshees in 200ft drags, stock they run like 4.5's or so few mods like pipe filter, just little things aroudn 4.2's 4.3's i've ran 4.0's on the blaster... i can beat 400s no problem, their weak, z-400's run about 4.3 or so with mods, and a yfz stock runs around 4.2's 4.3's stock.. with a pipe about 4.1's 4.2's and cams around 4.0's 4.1's... the banshee and yfz's vary if it's a good run or not ranging in 3.90's 4.0's...but usually dial in around the times i've said...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey i have an idea lets make a poll about who thinks factory effex is an asshole? the poll would be too one sided i guess so there wouldnt be much point :lol:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I don't own it, my parents do :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway I don't race i trail ride. The only things I've raced is a 300ex which I beat, it was really close though, a kx 80 which I also beat but that was probably because it was VERY dusty and i got him off the start and he coudln't see, and a 400ex that I beat for the same reason.

My friends that hillclimb aren't good racers so I can normally beat them on the little track i ride, but I know if we raced down a highway I would get my ass handed to me

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Blaster101 said:
:shrug: 3 way tie :lol:

A blaster can beat anything because its all rider skill. I've beat banshees, 400ex's, rapters, z's and stuff with my old blaster. But with a very good rider on all of those bikes, a blaster doesnt stand a chance IMO. People will ALWAYS talk that they beat this or that, but its all rider skill and I'm sure the rider knows that when they beat them.
were talking about drag racing..In dragging it takes power and skill.

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
yamaster said:
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

nvr said untouchable i said i was able to beat his 125 and keep with a 2004 honda crf 250 with aftermarket cam, sprongs, and valves and i have evisdence have a look it should shut u up pretty fast i think.

ok the bikes i raced were, 2004 honda crf 250, 2001 honda cr 125 procircuit pipe and v force, 2003 stock cr85, kx 85 procircuit pipe and silencer and smaller front sproket, 2004 yz 85 stock, the video below i dint even get a good start
me racen the 250 f yz 85 and cr 85(bad start)

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_003.avi

me racen my brother and e just gave up lolol

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_004.avi

same again
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_005.avi
what uy athink of that
if i had a bigger carb, clamp on filter, g 3 reeds, and a better pipe i could be able to beat the 250 with ease :nod:
I cant watch the vids, that site doesnt like me, but I'm sure you're full of shit. I've been the fastest non drag shee at Little Sahara more than once and in dirt my shee had trouble catching a YZ250f with mods. Maybe if you were in sand with paddles and low gears and the 250 had Trials tires and tall gearing and a bad rider and was in quicksand... maybe.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
none :nod:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts