Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any goggles that filter out like dust very very good. i wear contacts and today i actually had to stop riding cuz my eyes were on fire

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I use electric snowboarding goggles...they are awesome

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well does anyone else wear contacts? cuz they make my eyes more sensitive to dust and dirt.......actually it feels like someones jabbing me with a piece of glass in the eye......whenever i DO get anything in them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've got oakley o frames and I've never gotten anything in my eye. I also wear contacts and the only problem I have is my eyes get dry ( maybe from not blinking?) and my damn contacts will pop out, but Ive never had a problem with dust in my eyes.

·
Registered
303 Posts
is your link suppose to be the same as mine, ride-blue? Yours just takes me to the main page.

·
Registered
303 Posts
What's the difference in the LS gradient and the regular LS?

Only thing I can see could be different os the regular ones have a carbon frame and they are less $$.

Also, does the band that goes around the helmet always have the orange color on it? I guess I am just picky but if I want black, I don't want some orange design on it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
A question about "self tinting" lenses.
The idea seems cool but do they pull it off? I mean, what if you are in an open field on a sunny day and that leads into a woods section of trails. Do the lenses auto adjust pretty quick?

Also, ride-blue, are the straps removable/replacable?

thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Great, just need to find some black straps. Any ideas?

Anyone tried Roko Goggle Quick Straps? I couldn't ge tthe direct link to work from rockymountain. Just type the name in the search.

·
Registered
745 Posts
i have the scott high voltage 2 that i recently got and they are so awesome. barely anything gets inside so it filters great, and it takes a lot to fog them up and once you start moving again the fog is gone.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts