Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a tire forum, but nobody uses it. What are some good tires to put on a Warrior? Also, should I stick with stock size?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know there is a tire forum, but nobody uses it. What are some good tires to put on a Warrior? Also, should I stick with stock size?
Most of what your asking is based on your riding style, which everyones is different. For myself I like 21/22 RAZR 's or the stock tires for my trail riding, the stock seem to get nice traction in the leaves and pine needles. Rocks and sand are a different story...

·
Registered
519 Posts
tires are mostly personal preference but vary according to terrain and riding style. i have an ancient pair of 21" fast trekkers on the front and 22" mud lites in back and love the traction. i ride trails with huge rocks, mud, sand, you name it and no problems except for deep 4x4 ruts!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have 22 inch tall ITP Mudlites on my warrior. I wish i would have got the 20 inch instead tho because they look better IMO. the mudlites are great for trails if you like cruising around, but as far as aggressive riding i prefer a holeshot tire like a Razr

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
It's hard to go wrong with a 20" RAZR rear, and 21" RAZR2 front for any type of woods/XC style riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts