Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have seen the Dirt Whels shoot out over a year ago at least.
Has there been another with some of the newer exhaust such as HMF and others??

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
the best are still ct racing, and sparks, from whatevery body likes, the yoshi is good to

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
where in Pa you live?

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
D5-YFZ-HS-Racer said:
Have seen the Dirt Whels shoot out over a year ago at least.
Has there been another with some of the newer exhaust such as HMF and others??
I have not seen a new shootout for the pipes, but from the Dyno numbers I have seen the CT and Sparks are still at the top of the game. The new duals Dyno numbers are similar to a Yosh or GYT-R pipe, which would put them just under the CT and Sparks, though, so I would say if you like that style and do not need every little edge you can get, go with a dual and don't bother looking back. :tup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raptor Exhaust

Thanks for the replys, it's for a friend who wanted the CT but just wanted to see if there are any updates, I would prefer the Sparks myself between the two as far as looks goes.

I live in just south of Kittanning PA, I know where Sigel is though, about an hour & 1/2 away.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
lol! i used to live like 10 minutes from kittaning! i lived in natrona heights (if you know where that is lol) i still always come down to visit my freinds from my old school

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raptor

You come right past my exit (Slate Lick) on Rt 28.
I used to lilve in Tarentum

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think that is one of the most loaded questions you can ask. If you look at the dynos the CT and Sparks puts out more power but they do it at lower RPM's (correct me if I am wrong). But the Yoshi puts out power at higher RPM's. I love the dunes so to me it seems you would want a pipe that is putting out power at a higher RPM. The CT and Sparks put out more power overal but the Yoshi puts it out where I need it. I chose the pipe I did based on that not just a dyno number. If I were a cross country, MX or woods rider then I would go with something else. Please someon correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
im running a ct supertrap and pro design pro flo kit the acceleration is amazing i run with 450s off the line like its nobodys bisness.the top end gaind alittle but just started running into a problemi had the shop jet it ,it ran strong for about 3 weeks and now it is studdering in high rpm's cleand the carb ,airfilter and put a new plug in it.any sugestgionson that??????my jets that are in it now are 165/170and im thinking about puting stock jets back in.

·
Registered
116 Posts
660_rider03 said:
im running a ct supertrap and pro design pro flo kit the acceleration is amazing i run with 450s off the line like its nobodys bisness.the top end gaind alittle but just started running into a problemi had the shop jet it ,it ran strong for about 3 weeks and now it is studdering in high rpm's cleand the carb ,airfilter and put a new plug in it.any sugestgionson that??????my jets that are in it now are 165/170and im thinking about puting stock jets back in.
What did the plug look like?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sparks :tup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts