Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what the best cam and everything would be for a yfz, i already have a dr.D pipe and a rev box but what else should i do to make it faster than it already is, and i want it to be fast up hills and rev out quick, we usualy ride in the sand so it will be mostly a hill climb/drag bike

thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
K&N Pro Flow kit.
Paddles if you don't have any.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive got all the k&n and jets and all the normal stuff but im going to build it so i need to know good cams good pistons and all the non bolt on items

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you want it to rev faster get a lighter flywheel. There cheap and a good investment.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think its decided that if money is not a problem,then the web cams are going to be your best bet,the hotcams are your other choice,while they still give good power and are not as expensive as the webs,they dont give as much power.Either way,they are both going to help out,you make the choice.

The Trailtech -4oz. flywheel is a great mod for the money,i would reccomend one of those as well.

Brett

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was thinking both :scared: what is the best working NOS company for atv's? cuz i know some NOS doesnt work to good on quads

·
Registered
345 Posts
go with esr/rw removable airbox intake, skat trak haulers/stu brats, -4 flywheel, hotcams/webcams, change gearing. You could go with drop in 13:1 piston, or big bore 460,470,480 12:5:1 pistons.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Dont forget Alky. :) It made me alot faster

1 - 12 of 12 Posts