Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just picked up the warrior this weekend. i'm loving the thing but i want to put a pipe and exhaust on it. i want the exhaust to be louder than stock but not blowing my ears off. i want any one that i ride by know that this baby sounds sweet. so who makes the best stuff for this Ride And also add horse power THANKS LOTS SDF7

·
Registered
46 Posts
You could go with the white bros e series or the R4 they both have a sweet exhaust note and add pretty good power

a win win situation

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just put a Procircuit T-4 and a K&N power kit(stage2) on mine. Sounds awsome and a little cheaper than WB. Awsome power all around. Well worht the money. :evil:

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
The White Brothers E-Series and the HMF pipe seem to be very popular brands with the Warrior guys. I have a FMF full system and like it too (though it sticks out a bit far). A Warrior headpipe offers almost no gains do to the highflow of the stock header. However I do believe that the FMF Powerbomb MAY add some additional power atleast to low end. One good thing about the powerbomb headpipe for your situation is that it will quiet the exhaust a bit over just running an aftermarket slip-on. If noise is a really big problem for you, then FMF sells a Quiet Core model. I think a few other manufacturers also sell quiet systems.

Hope you enjoy your new Warrior

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a White brothers E series and I love it, it sounds great and gave me a nice improvement in performance. My Buddy I ride with has an HMF and it also is very nice. They both are loud, but add a good deal of power.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have the e-series and it is quiet compared to most and the power range is very good if you need a pipe with good power from bottom to top get the e-series my freinds T-4 does not have as much bottom end!

·
Super Moderator
8,607 Posts
I vote for the E-series, that is what I plan on getting for mine. Not too loud, good performance gains.

·
Registered
864 Posts
DMC :nod: :tup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
i have the same system as spec, and it does stick out far but not mst the grab bar. it gave great low-mid, and decent top. i like the sound of it, but my favorite sounding pipe would have to be the r series. i dont no y but something about the way that sounds.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got the e-series too and love it. I also like that you can tune it with the disks for louder or quieter or top or bottom end power.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Dont get a full system. the money is better spent elsewhere. Would be better to get a silencer and a proflow/filter or just filter than to get a head pipe. You wont gain any power from a header unless its more restrictive then you might gain some torque at the cost of hp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts