Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats the difference?...

i kno alot about paintbaLling but i wanna get a pellet gun...

so any info or suggestions on which to get is greatly apprecitated :tup:

and can i kill birds or squirrels w/ them? :hey:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I have an old pellet gun that my grandfather gave to me when I was about 10. Its pretty old, and it was built in chez. Yes, that can probably kill a squirel but an airsoft gun wont. I get shot by them all the time, bareskin, point bank, and it doesnt even brake the skin :tdown:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Real pellets are metal and the guns are more powerful. The air soft pellets are little plastic yellow balls and don't do shit. Just get a pellet gun :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah airsoft guns dont really do shit unless you get hit in the eye with one. :oops: :lol:

Get the pellet gun, you can kill squirrels and animals like that with them. I got bored of them and just use a .22 for everything small.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes airsoft guns do do shit. Not them cheap $20 ones but when you start paying 100-200 for em, at point blank they will brake the skin and make you bleed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you want a cheaper one get a Daisy Grizzly. It's about 40 bucks and i think around 350FPS. Plus you can use bb's or pellets in it :tup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
I usually just shoot the animals with my pb guns unload on there ass's make them fall off the wire and then unload on them some more till they die! Or shoot them out of the tree then my dogs attack them. its pretty funny watching squirells with pink ass's ahahaha, And pb guns hurt i shot myself in the hand (dont ask) lol it pushed my skin in my hand in a perfect cicrcle killed all that skin turned all black, it was gnarly. Kills squirells and small birds too, pb's to the heads of ducks make them fly liek there drunk!

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Airsoft, they are fun as hell. And for 20 bucks, its fun to shoot your friends. Me and my friends have Airsoft gun wars all the time, we carry them in our cars like 24/7 just in case the need to fight each other arises.
Heres mine,

·
Registered
984 Posts
atvrider12764 said:
i dunno if its a good idea to carry a fake gun that looks like a real gun in your car incase you get pulled over,you can get in alot of trouble
No, it's completely legal because of the red tip.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
id go with an airsoft gun, i love mine, i have a tokyo murai mp5

mmmm, yah, its fully automatic, you gotta love shooting your freinds and watch them scream, stop it! stop it!

lol, they hurt like hell if you upgrade them to

·
Registered
984 Posts
velocity-raptor said:
id go with an airsoft gun, i love mine, i have a tokyo murai mp5

mmmm, yah, its fully automatic, you gotta love shooting your freinds and watch them scream, stop it! stop it!

lol, they hurt like hell if you upgrade them to
Nice, Which model a4, pdw, etc?? I have a TM Famas.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
JumpinJer said:
atvrider12764 said:
i dunno if its a good idea to carry a fake gun that looks like a real gun in your car incase you get pulled over,you can get in alot of trouble
No, it's completely legal because of the red tip.
Yea, and if a cop asks, ill jsut tell him i have a small BB gun, and when he sees the tip he wont care.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.