Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When choosing an exhaust for the Raptor 700, there are tons of choices. You can go with a slip-on, a full single pipe system, or true dual exhaust. After doing lots of reading, you will find that if you want to get the maximum amount of power from your motor, duals are the way to go.

I decided to go with the Barker’s in-frame dual exhaust for my Raptor 700. These pipes retail for $695 direct from Barkers’s website. The Barker’s have been proven to give huge gains to even a stock bike, and they really give back when you start throwing more motor mods at the bike. The Barker’s exhaust comes standard with heat shields, and they have their own signature look with their oval cans.

Read the rest of this review at the following URL: Barker?s Exhaust Dual in-frame Raptor 700 System | ATV News Blog

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
me too! best thing i could have bought

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I just bought some from KBmotorsports for 580.00 wooo hooo can wait for the ups man to show up to my door.............woo hoo i hope they are quick with shipping there stuff....coming from KY to CA

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Question we put the exhaust till today and I noticed that on the left side the exhaust sits right on top of the motor and the other issue is that the exhaust the header is close to the cables that go into the motor....did anyone have this problem also how can I fix this??? I need help please.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.