Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I recently bought a rough but running 2002 banshee. I took the carbs off and cleaned them and it's been running decent until about 2 weeks ago it decided it was gonna take forever to start and when it does it wont idle. I'm newer to atv mechanics so I need some help

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is your air filter clean also did you remember to recollect the choke tube between the carbs you might have to pull them apart make sure there isn't some debris that got loosened up and clogging up one of the jets also is the tors still hooked up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe the tors is gone but I'm not 100% on that and what is the choke tube connector?

·
Registered
35 Posts
The choke tube is a rubber tube that connects the 2 carbs together and if there are 2 big housing connected to the tops of your carbs the tors are still there the choke tube is online with the choke pull knob just in between the two carbs I would suggest getting a clymers owners manual a ton of info

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll check that out tonight when I get home and let you know if i have any more problems with it.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked for the crossover tube and it wasn't even there so that probabls the problem. I ordered a new one and ill see how it worke

·
Registered
1 Posts
NEED SOME HELP FELLAS.

WHATS UP FELLAS, I GOT A 2006 BANSHEE THE ALL BLACK SPECIAL EDITION AND EVER SINCE I BOUGHT THE BIKE I BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAD LIKE A RECALL ON THE BIKE?
BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN IM RIDING THE BIKE STARTS FIRST KICK RUNS GREAT , IM RIDING AROUND ENJOYING MYSELF AND THE FUCKING THING JUST DECIDES TO BOGGG OUT.{BOGG OUT MEANING LIKE ITS JUST SHUTS OFF ON ME AND THEN I TRY TO START IT AGAIN AND IT WILL SOUND LIKE ITS GONNA START RIGHT UP BUT THEN IT WONT SOMETIMESS I WILL AND SOMETIMES IT WONT. NEED SOME HELP. ANYONE SELLING ANY PARTS LET ME KNOW MY BIKE IS BONE STOCK GREAT CONDITION GARAGE KEPT MIGHT BE LOOKING TO SELL THE BIKE...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts