Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put a new wiseco billet clutch basket, new clutch plates, and HD springs on my banshee and took it for a test ride and when I would go into a hight Rpm it would sound like I was hitting my power band but not moving any faster. So to the house and tour the cover back off pulled the plates and the basket and my brand new clutch plates on the 1st 3 were filed down a lot and I noticed that my springs were filed down on the top and bottom of every spring and the clutch pressure plate had spiral indentions into it from the springs what would cause this to happen. I put it back together take it for a ride again same problem. Took it back apart and the pressure plate where the pancake bolt goes through it was almost rounded out so any suggestions or info would be great thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I put a new wiseco billet clutch basket, new clutch plates, and HD springs on my banshee and took it for a test ride and when I would go into a hight Rpm it would sound like I was hitting my power band but not moving any faster. So to the house and tour the cover back off pulled the plates and the basket and my brand new clutch plates on the 1st 3 were filed down a lot and I noticed that my springs were filed down on the top and bottom of every spring and the clutch pressure plate had spiral indentions into it from the springs what would cause this to happen. I put it back together take it for a ride again same problem. Took it back apart and the pressure plate where the pancake bolt goes through it was almost rounded out so any suggestions or info would be great thanks
its your piston its dulling out and causing everything to rub get a new piston you should get a big bore while u at it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts