Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dura blue axle but i need the nut for it cause i had to cut mine off to be able to change the wheel barings but any ways can i use the stock nut setup on the dura blue axle????? i need to find out fast so i can go oout rideing this weekend!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Did you try the stock nuton the durablue? Or are you asking so you can order the axle then put it on?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
axle

i dont have a stock nut but the shops are more likely to have he stock and i was wondering if it would work befor i went out and spent the money to buy the stock to find out it doesnt work !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
email durablue ask them how much and if they sell just the axle nut.

·
Registered
366 Posts
If i recall correctly my durablue axle has a clip that goes on the axle after it is slid through the rear carrier and the nut is added. Then the nut sort of has a sleeve that slids over the ring as it is tightened to the ring doesnt fall off and its is a better way to keep the nut tight. Does this really answer your question, sorry no, I think that the durablue nut is worth it to buy another though, look in dennis kirt or rocky mountain, i think they sell them in there, less than $30 if i recall.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I think that the DuraBlue axle WILL use the stock nuts. I know that the LoneStar will. If the axle required their nut, I would think that they'd sell it as a kit. But the axle is available by itself.

·
Registered
427 Posts
i belive you could use the stock one ...let use know how it goes

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
If it threads on, then there is no reason that you couldnt use it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
axle

just to let you guys know it doesnt work cause the dural blue needs a nut that i total diffrent from the stock set up!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts