Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i wheelie my quad goes to the right every time. i did try and adjust the axle once and didnt turn the bolts out the exact same so i think its messed up there. does anyone know how to fix this. o and its not the tires iv got them the same tire pressure.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Looks at the little notch marks on the chain adjuster an see if they are both even. If not, loosten the upper and lower carrier bolts and pull back evenly on the axle.

·
Registered
645 Posts
grab ur grab bar and shake it back and forth (left and right)

and tell us wat it does u can ussually tell whats wrong by what u here and see doing this :tup:

·
Registered
366 Posts
try adding a little more pressure to the right tire, see if it changes anything, i know i need about two pounds extra in my left rear so it drives straight, manufacture flaw somewhere i guess.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Even if they have the same tire preassure, the tires can be different heights. If you have cheap tires there's a good chance they won't be the same height even with the same ammount of preassure. I had dirt dogs before i got my new tires, they sucked balls for traction and they weren't even the same hegith. They were tires though so i was happy. Then i got my buddies new YFZ stockers and it was no comparison. The new tires were just so much better.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
those rear bolts your talking about are also for aligning (sp?) the rear end if they are off it will pull to one side a little bit you wouldnt normally notice it if they were only a little off but if they are way off you would definetly notice it in a wheelie

·
Registered
427 Posts
FMFWarrior21 said:
those rear bolts your talking about are also for aligning (sp?) the rear end if they are off it will pull to one side a little bit you wouldnt normally notice it if they were only a little off but if they are way off you would definetly notice it in a wheelie
:tup: :tup: :nod:

·
Registered
645 Posts
you might be leaning to side a little bit lean to the side ur not turning toward

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Mine does the same thing but i never worry about it. When i changed my swingarm bearing it got better but it still does it. I dont really worry about it, im not worried about which way my quad goes on a wheelie i keep the front end down as much as i can. Most likely its your tires, unless you chain adjusters are WAY off. :tup: :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts