Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bearings went out in my 03 rappy. i was surprised that it only lasted 2 years :s96: my buddys bearings went out on his 01 rappy in a year and a half. is this a common :wtf:

·
Registered
111 Posts
i have a 03 raptor and my bearings also went out after bout a year of riding and same with my two buddies so i guess its pretty comon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you have pictures of the 28" tires on your raptor? my buddy and i had a bet that they wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just replaced mine, i removed the seal on the new ones to see how much grease was in there and they were almost dry. So i packed the new bearings with grease and put the seals back in :hey: i know they will last much longer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
yeah mine went out :wtf: and it screwed up my swing arm :s96:
i think the key is to pack them every season

·
Registered
387 Posts
shady-ooc said:
do you have pictures of the 28" tires on your raptor? my buddy and i had a bet that they wouldn't fit.
I used them last winter. They are not installed right now because there is not much snow, but if you PM an e-mail address, I will send a pic when I put them back on.

The 28" will not clear the heel guards but I have JDM 4.5" swingarm extension which allows them to fit. Also you will need to gear way down or the first gear is much too high. Without the lower gearing, it feels like trying to start out in second gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts