Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live just south of Albany, NY. Does anyone ride in this area or within 50 miles?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
hey my dad has 33 acres we ride at upstate in herkermer county

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Utica, NY. I ride in some spots around my house but for serious all day rides I usually travel about an hour north.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raptorman
Where do you ride that is a hour north of you? That shouldn't be to far from where I live. I am always looking for new places to ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I go up RT. 12 till I reach the Tug Hill Region. There are a lot of trails. The only problem is they are more or less truck trails which lacks the variety that I would like to have. It is a huge snowmobile town and is becoming more and more a wheeler hangout.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
i live in saugerties ny, small town right next to kingston. alot of people ride around here. it takes me about 45min-1hour to drive to crossgates mall from my house, depending on traffic.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I live real close to Utica too (I work in New Hartford) we should get together sometime. I ride up north at Tug Hill alot, but mostly Jackson Hill in Boonville

·
Registered
43 Posts
MattMan,
Say the word. I am always looking for more people to ride with. Private message me and we will hook up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys im from bernhards bay n.y. about an hour north of syracuse n.y. 100's of miles of county trails. im new to this hole quad thing hehe im 33 hehe just got a 2002 grizzly and im gettin a 2002 raptor in march but anyways im new to this county and im lookin for peps. to ride with. l8er

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a camp on the great sacandaga lake and ride the logging roads around me....mostly private land, so we have to get permission first....I want to check out tug hill, as we are big snowmobilers, and know the area pretty well....just post a message if anyone plans a trip out that way....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in Amsterdam. I ride around here at my house. NJ2000R I also have a camp on the sacandaga it on the Brodalbin side. There are sandpits about 1 min from my camp and logging trails up the road a bit. In the fall go over past Lanzies on the lake to bunker hill RD. there are always a lot of people ridding there, maybe I will see you some time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yea I ride at MTA and it is about an hour from albany to get here. I would be glad to hook up with you I ride with a lot of guys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is MTA? I'm looking for new places to ride.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
i live near kingston ny. in saugerties. ats about 50 minutes south of albany

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, i live in hannacroix right by coxsackie. We have a whole group of riders. We ride every weekend. Get in touch and we will ride

1 - 20 of 25 Posts