Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone near the are want to ride? I'm in Woodstock and there is nowhere to really ride and everone around here doesn't want you on there property. I know there has to be trails around here or the Saugerties and Kingston area. I saw there was a thread about this already but its from 2002 so I'm bringing it back :dude:
I know there are some good trails(or at least there was a few years ago)up in Saratoga but that's kind of a hike from here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well for those who are interested i came across a place in Saratoga springs up north past Albany that has just over 2000 acres of trails and fields. They require reg and ins to ride and a yearly membership is like 150$...that doesn't seem to bad to ride that kind of land whenever you want plus they have occasional gatherings. Its called ncatva and they have a website to check out with all of there benis and stuff. Does anyone have any input on them??

·
Registered
18 Posts
well im heading to my cottage near callicoon in june with a pack of atvs. we didnt mine the "lost trails" in dunmore PA. it was only an hour drive for us

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm originally from Greenville township and used to ride on friends properties. Like down here in Florida state I'm sure its gotten strict. Good luck finding a place to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts