Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahahaha Im just kidding guys... you all know your quads are slow I dont need to be a dick and rub it in..... ok ya I do... brooooom brooom nice 4joke...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
wow, your a dumbass, plain and simple, someone ban this ass hagger

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
uh huh, and im sure your heavily outdated peice of shit banshe can top my raptor.. yah, you probabbly dont even own a banshee, you are most likely a little dick with a yamaha breeze... i worked hard and payed for everything done to my raptor... so stfu

mods lock this thread

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
02RaptorLE said:
Im hungry...
some nachos grande from taco bell can cure that!

only $3 for the combo!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I was thinking of Quizno's. Mesquite chicken on White sounds AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
aww i love quiznos subs! especially the steak and cheese one, then you add a lil' of that like 89 pepper sauce or whatever, mmmmmm

or some homemade pizza, but right now i have to deal with the schools nasty ass food, we are having burgers today, so i guess its not that bad

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
velocity-raptor said:
aww i love quiznos subs! especially the steak and cheese one, then you add a lil' of that like 89 pepper sauce or whatever, mmmmmm

or some homemade pizza, but right now i have to deal with the schools nasty ass food, we are having burgers today, so i guess its not that bad
EWW that 89 sauce taste like watered down spicy ketchup!

Gee how I miss school lunches. They had the best soy bean chicken fried steak every day. :wtf: YUMMY :roll:

·
Registered
532 Posts
nickxc said:
velocity-raptor said:
wow, your a dumbass, plain and simple, someone ban this ass hagger
oh ya ban me for telling the truth its hurting this little kid whos parrents bought him a slow ass quad so he dosnt get hurt. Face the fact gay man... your raptor is slow, heavy, ugly, and overpriced. I didnt mean to offend you if its all you can handle then its all you can handle. when you grow a set of nuts maybe you'll trade it in for somthing worth having. hahahaha
Hell yeah! :evil: Do you ride trikes? Man I would kill for an ATC 250r.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
02RaptorLE said:
velocity-raptor said:

Gee how I miss school lunches. They had the best soy bean chicken fried steak every day. :wtf: YUMMY :roll:
Haha, im in school right now, ill go eat some nasty azz school food in about 15 minutes, im soo hungry right now! :nod:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
yamadjs08 said:
02RaptorLE said:
velocity-raptor said:

Haha, im in school right now, ill go eat some nasty azz school food in about 15 minutes, im soo hungry right now! :nod:
i am to but i am leaving adn going for soem quiznos :razz:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Oh im sorry little man, Did you get beat by a tricked raptor and now you have to do this to redeem yourself? Yes.. i think thats it.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
raptor88 said:
i am to but i am leaving adn going for soem quiznos :razz:
I am still waiting to go to Quiznos. Waiting for my girlfriend to get here. She said if I dont wait I dont get any... So I choose to wait!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.