Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not exactly sure if this is the problem, but I've been having really bad side pains all day, and its not the first time its happen. It feels like someone stabbed me in the side. I don't know what it is, but I looked online and it shows that my gallbladder is over in that area. I had my gallbladder tested earlier this week, and they said theres no stones in it but I won't know if its functioning correctly till later this week. Has anyone ever had a problem with theirs before? Its killing me so bad and it hurts to go to the bathroom. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Rochelle my wife did. She finally had her gall bladder removed last Memorial day. It would do the same thing yours is doing but it was because she had a bunch of stones in it. When she had it removed, she ended up keeping the stones as a souvinear. :scared: .

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well in advance, this probably isn't the case!

But a few months back my uncle had gall bladder problems and was getting it removed, and they opened him up and he was full of cancer so they closed him back up and gave him 2 months to live, well two days later the pain was so bad he got his 22 pistol and commited suicide at 3 in the morning.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
JayDawg said:
......When she had it removed, she ended up keeping the stones as a souvinear. :scared: .
Thats awesome!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
TorqueWorks said:

But a few months back my uncle had gall bladder problems and was getting it removed, and they opened him up and he was full of cancer so they closed him back up and gave him 2 months to live, well two days later the pain was so bad he got his 22 pistol and commited suicide at 3 in the morning.
sorry dude, thats not too awesome. :(

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yes this is really encouraging b101's situation :lol:

But that would be bad. I cant imagine the pain you would have to go through to do that. I feel for ya

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that kinda made me feel worse lol. Sorry to hear about him though :( It hurts bad enough to make you want to just rip it out and stomp on it.

Thanks for the advice guys. Its starting to hurt worse and worse. I don't know what to do :(

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Hey, This is Rochelle.... I know what you are going through, it is really really painful. I am sorry to tell you that when mine was hurting that badly the only thing that worked was morphine. I was taking vicodin like crazy and that did nothing. When I finally went to the ER the morphine was the only thing that made it better until they took it out. Make sure you watch for fever or any other changes... gallbladders can rupture really quickly and that makes things a heck of a lot harder to get it out. My dad's ruptured and he was in the hospital for 7 days after they took it out because he had major infection due to the bile that got into his body. Take it easy and drink lots of water and do not eat any fatty foods. That is all I can tell you.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! :nod:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How can you tell if it ruptures? Do you think mine might have or is it really unbearable pain? Mines hurting pretty bad but I can bare it. Should I try to go to the ER or wait to go to a doctor?

Thanks for the info. I have no idea what to do. I tried to talk to my mom but she doesn't care.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Blaster101 said:
How can you tell if it ruptures? Do you think mine might have or is it really unbearable pain? Mines hurting pretty bad but I can bare it. Should I try to go to the ER or wait to go to a doctor?

Thanks for the info. I have no idea what to do. I tried to talk to my mom but she doesn't care.

If your ruptures you will know it! You will be sick as a dog throwing up every where and running a very high fever. If it gets worse or does not get better, they will probably end up taking it out.

·
Registered
442 Posts
id go to the emergency room...if u have insurance it wont cost you anymore and its better to be safe then sorry and the only thing it will cost you some time but it will be worth it

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our insurance is so crappy. We have to pay a lot of the bill anyway so thats probably why I'm not there now :shrug:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
First off, TorqueWorks I am very sorry to hear about your uncles passing :( Thats messed up how the doctors can leave you in pain like that, I probably would of ended up doing the same thing. Sometimes its better to just let yourslef go then to suffer :(

Well im sorry to hear that you hurting jess :tdown: But like Rochelle said, drink lots of water :tup: I would wait off alittle bit to go to the ER, wait until tomorrow and if it doesnt feel any worse, tell your parents and I would ask them to take you to the ER :tup:

As for the pain, if you cant get a hold of morphine or any other pain killer like that, id try and go to sleep :tup: You dont feel anyting sleeping, plus sometimes you fell a hell of alot better if you do take a nap (but i dont think that you will feel better in your case :( )

Oh well, hope you get better :tup:

·
Registered
671 Posts
TorqueWorks said:

umm i don't really think jess wanted to know that would you if you were in her shoes

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yea that sounds painful if that ruptures in you. Get it checked out. By the way, when I thought I had that hernia it turned out to be a "pelvic inflamatory". I dont know. So it might not be as bad as you think it is.

Lesson learned: Dont pick up shit you know you cant lift. :lol:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
Yea that sounds painful if that ruptures in you. Get it checked out. By the way, when I thought I had that hernia it turned out to be a "pelvic inflamatory". I dont know. So it might not be as bad as you think it is.

Lesson learned: Dont pick up shit you know you cant lift. :lol:
Who woulda thought you can't lift sam. :razz:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I can, that big ass file cabinet didn't help it but her fat ass not wanting off the ground just killed the whole thing. :no: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts