Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well another site i am on, www.atvaddiction.com also has a store an it seems like he has very good prices!!! has anyone else bought anything from there. i am buying a some stuff from him soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Got my AC Propegs from them. Excellent prices. I drove there and picked them up. Good people.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I got my ac bumper and grab bar and other stuff from them.. they're great! Fast shipping too :tup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
i bought an AC grab bar from them. shipping was extrememly fast. i would recommend them.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hear nothing but good things about lewis, the guy who owns the store. i called him once when my friends blaster took a dump to ask him what he thought was wrong, he sounded like a real nice guy.

·
Registered
685 Posts
lewis is a real good guy im never on the site anymore but that was the first forums site i was on and got about $350-$400 worth of stuff off him if you bs with him a little and talk 2 him hell cut you some good deals they get my 2 :tup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FBRacing80 said:
lewis is a real good guy im never on the site anymore but that was the first forums site i was on and got about $350-$400 worth of stuff off him if you bs with him a little and talk 2 him hell cut you some good deals they get my 2 :tup:
yep i remmember when you were on there more than i am. i still stay loyal to that site even tho i am on here too!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
hey thats pretty cool raptor whats your name on there? same as here or what? i dont think i member you

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FBRacing80 said:
hey thats pretty cool raptor whats your name on there? same as here or what? i dont think i member you
i am madwarrior on there. but since i dont ride the warrior anymore i made my name on here raptor (for what i ride) and 515(my racing numbers)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
pittsburgh raptor said:
I've bought from them through ebay. Ultra fast shipping. :tup:
ditto got my AC bumper from them off ebay :tup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.