Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, ive got a favor to ask of you (esp the truck drivers out there) my uncle is a truck driver and my aunt wants to get him something for his truck for x mas the only problem is, she doesnt no where to get it...so heres my ? for you guys.

he has a western star truck, she wants to get him a new sun visor for it, (SS? Chrome?) what companys make them...and then she said about there being extended ones or something?

thanks!

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Get him a CD/MP3 player for it if he dont already have one for it. It really helps being able to play your favorite songs instead of listening to the ones you dont want to on the radio :nod:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes already got a cd/mp3 changer and that xm radio...he had mentioned he wanted to get a new sun visor for it and thats what she wants to get him....anyone no of any companys

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
the company is called s&s and what you want is called a drop visor, they come in a few diff sizes in the drop. call your local western dealer and ask them if they know of a good chrome shop by u. i'll see if i can find a few old catalogs so i can get ya some web addys.
ok here ya go i've bought stuff from these three shops.
www.atwchrome.com
www.75chromeshop.com
www.KandLchromeshop.com
KandL and the 75 are imo are the best.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
hard_workin_man2001 said:
i would suggest the atwchrome.com... they have some sweet drop visors... and imo don't get louvered ones....
he hit that right on the head the lovers look like ass and are hard to keep clean

·
Registered
960 Posts
My dad used to order chrome from this place called Iowa 80

1 - 7 of 7 Posts