Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sux first Offical day of being layed off and its 9:00 and im bored already lol. lol doing winter rebuild onb the raptor painting the frame got new plastics cleaing everything up going to take some pics of everything to day and post them but yeah this sux lol im bored.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Yep, im gonna be gettin laid off any day now from the golf coarse. I went out last night looking for a winter job.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
I just got hired on at a place called Sykes where I live. I now take customer calls for U.S. Bank. But the pay sucks as well as the schedule. Unfortunately, here in Sterling there are no jobs that pay for anything. They are building a Home Depot though so once it opens up next summer I'm going to try and get hired on there because of my construction background.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I work for a landscaper. I have about a week of fall cleanups left and then its job hunting time :tdown:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shit i get seasonal PAy its like EI but i get more like 85% of what i made or somthing

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
JayDawg said:
I just got hired on at a place called Sykes where I live. I now take customer calls for U.S. Bank. But the pay sucks as well as the schedule. Unfortunately, here in Sterling there are no jobs that pay for anything. They are building a Home Depot though so once it opens up next summer I'm going to try and get hired on there because of my construction background.
Are you still going to try the Yamaha dealership thing??

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Crazed said:
JayDawg said:
Are you still going to try the Yamaha dealership thing??

Yeah, I am but the only way I will be able too is if my stepfather financially backs me. He has already said he would but he has been busy getting a few other businesses up and running that he is investing in. Once he gets some free time, He is going to get together with the Yamaha rep that I have been in contact with and see where it goes from there.

·
Registered
522 Posts
work is non-stop now, get into the propane business. busy in the winter, laid off in the summer, unless you have service experience. as my user name says.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts